Title: Designer Intern Location: Ho Chi Minh City Division: Vietnam Country Program
Start Date: April 1, 2023 End Date: October 1, 2023 Estimated number of hours per week: 40 - 42 Will the intern be receiving a stipend?: Yes Will the intern travel? (local or international): No
*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest and how you meet the qualifications.
PATH is a global nonprofit dedicated to achieving health equity. With more than 40 years of experience forging multisector partnerships, and with expertise in science, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales up innovative solutions to the world’s most pressing health challenges. Working in Vietnam since the early 1980s, PATH established a permanent office in Hanoi in 1997, and an office in Ho Chi Minh City in 2014.
Description of the project the Intern will complete:
PATH has been implementing the project called “Communities for Healthy Hearts Plus” (CH2P) to collaborate with the health authorities, local stakeholders (both health and non-health sectors) to design a comprehensive approach toward cardiovascular disease risk reduction in the HCMC population, leveraging data and frontier technologies and integrated into both the primary health care system and community settings that are sustainable and scalable.
PATH is currently recruiting for the local internship based at PATH office in HCMC to support CH2P project. Graphic design interns are responsible for assisting in the design of marketing materials, including print and digital advertising. The intern will be working on various projects with an emphasis on graphic design as well as web development. This internship is designed to help interns learn how to use their creative skills while developing new ideas that will enhance brand awareness and increase sales.
Detailed job duties include:
- Design and develop graphic design projects for print, digital or other media.
- Develop a portfolio of work that will be used to support the project's brand strategy.
- Work with clients on creative ideas in order to create compelling visual content using Adobe Creative Suite (primarily Photoshop/ InDesign/ Illustrator).
- Create layouts from scratch as needed, using Photoshop or Illustrator.
- Hand-on communications activities with the team.
Description of overall learning objectives and goals for the internship/benefit to the Intern:
- Gain hands-on experience in creating visual content for public health communication campaigns;
- Gain proficiency in design software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Develop an understanding of audience segmentation and how it informs the design and messaging of public health campaigns;
- Develop skills in organization, time management, teamwork, multiple task coordination, initiative, adaptability, and project completion;
- Develop a portfolio of work that demonstrates the intern's skills and creativity in graphic design for public health communication.
Brief description of required skills/experience the intern should possess:
- Recently graduated from or senior student at a university with major in Graphic Design, Marketing, Public Relations, or relevant field is preferred;
- Proficient with design and making clip software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere);
- Experience in producing digital contents and communication materials is preferred;
- Creative thinking, strong organizational and communication skills, the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong attention to details, punctuality and confidentiality and result orientation;
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines;
- Fluency in both English and Vietnamese is preferred.
Skills to be developed and/or expanded during internship:
- Gaining knowledge of cardiovascular diseases and project implementation in the public health field;
- Sharpening creative skills in graphic design and digital communications;
- Enhancing ability to recognize their preferences and abilities and match them with appropriate career-related choices;
- Opportunity to put their academic learning into practice.
Candidates must currently have legal authorization to work in Vietnam.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- PATH will never ask for a fee during any stage of the recruitment process.
- All active jobs are advertised directly on our career page.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply:
All applications are made online. For a full job description and to apply online, please access via this job link (https://bit.ly/3laaMra) or visit PATH website (www.path.org) then go to (Careers/Search Job Listings/PATH’s Internship Opportunities). Deadline for application is 24th March 2023.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)
Thực Tập Sinh Phòng Văn Hoá - Thông Tin (Đại Sứ Quán Hoa Kỳ)
Senior Finance ManagerAIP Foundation
Just Energy Transition Partnership Delivery Lead, HEO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Consultant/Consultancy team (WVV)WVV
LE4 Finance and HR Officer (Australian Embassy)Australian Embassy
Program Intern (part-time) (PSI)PSI
MEAL Coordinator (Save the Children)Save the Children
National Migration Health Consultant (IOM)IOM
Temporary Area Program Sponsorship Falicitator (WVV)WVV
Communications Manager, USAID Saving Threatened Wildlife (USAID STW) (WWF)WWF
Community forest consultant in Quang Nam Province (RECOFTC)RECOFTC
Communications Intern (maximum 6 months) (Hagar)Hagar
Project Officer on Competition and Consumer Protection (GIZ)GIZ
Child Protection and Education Collaborator (GNI)GNI
Sector Leader Energy (SNV)SNV
Trợ Lý Dự Án Full-time (Viện Nghiên cứu phát triển cộng đồng ACDC)ACDC
Consultancy services at GIZ (GIZ)GIZ
Monitoring, Evaluation, Research & Learning Lead – Counter Trafficking in Persons (CTIP) Vietnam (WVV)WVV
Communication and Event Intern (MSD)MSD