Development and Communications Coordinator
- Duty Station: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Status: Full-time. Permanent, Native English Speaker
- Application due: 16 February 2021
- Starting date: as soon as possible
The Development and Communications Coordinator (DCC) is based in HCMC, Vietnam and reports directly to the Development and Communications Director (DCD). The Development and Communications Coordinator is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of annual fundraising and communication activities.
Research & Strategy
- Remain up-to-date with current fundraising trends; review the strategic fundraising/development environment, assist with setting fundraising priorities for AIP Foundation
- Research and identify potential funding sources and partnership opportunities
- Compile profiles of potential funders; examine past contributors
- Draft briefing documents for conference attendance; and support the effective follow-up of leads
- Assist Development and Communications Director and work with country teams to develop effective fundraising ideas and plans
Proposal development and contract negotiation
- Coordinate with program teams from different countries to design projects
- Develop and write “award-winning” proposals to potential donors and partners
- Prepare presentations to deliver to potential donors and key stakeholders
- Support grant agreement negotiations
Writing and editing
- Write and produce news items and press releases to ensure effective promotion of the organization’s image and work
- Create content for AIP Foundation’s website and social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Instagram)
- Lead or assist with creating presentations and writing speeches for local and international conferences (for executive team and country teams)
- Proofread English-language content written by other staff at AIP Foundation
- Regularly update all platforms (with recent news, activities, relevant issues, interesting facts, and publications)
- Monitor partners, sponsors, and other road safety stakeholder activities and share/like their post where relevant
- Assist in the development of online campaigns
- Update news page on AIP Foundation’s website as activities occur
- Check and edit website content regularly for relevance and accuracy
- Compile AIP Foundation’s monthly global newsletter
Communications Materials Development
- Provide support to create, produce and disseminate communications materials
- Write content for brochures, flyers, info graphics, posters, and other communication materials
- Assist with global video and design projects as needed
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Development, International Studies, Public Relations, Communications/Marketing or relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years practical communications, marketing or fundraising experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English; including demonstrated ability to tailor communications to be effective for a range of audiences and purposes;
- Experience in income generating strategies and capacity to implement marketing and fundraising strategies.
- Ability to analyse information, evaluate options and work strategically.
- Familiarity with Mac operating systems, Graphic design software, and managing websites is a plus skills.
Contact and Deadline
The position will be hired locally and for Native English Speaker only.
Applications are due 16 February 2021. However, please note that due to the urgency to fill the position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews may be conducted before the closing date.
Please submit a one-page cover letter, maximum two-page CV, and three references with current email address and telephone number to our email: email@example.com
We will inform you before contacting your references. All applications will be carefully vetted, including working history and background checks.
Please do not contact us by phone.
About AIP Foundation
AIP Foundation is a U.S. registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization addressing the pervasive and devastating rate of road traffic crash injuries and fatalities in developing countries through a holistic set of programs, with a particular focus on helmet use. Our pillared strategy includes access to safe equipment, public awareness campaigns, school-based and targeted population campaigns, technical assistance particularly focused on legislative advocacy and helmet standards; and research, monitoring, and evaluation.
Currently, AIP Foundation has approximately 50 staff with offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, Phnom Penh in Cambodia, Bangkok in Thailand and Chengdu in China. AIP Foundation funders and partners include a wide variety of public and private donors. As a member of the United Nations Road Safety Collaboration, AIP Foundation provides input to reports made by the UN Secretary General to the UN General Assembly. For additional information, please visit http://aip-foundation.org/Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam