Duty Station: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Status: Full-time. Permanent, Native English Speaker
Application due: 29 May 2020
Starting date: as soon as possible
Development and Communications Coordinator (DCC) is based in HCMC, Vietnam and reports directly to the Development and Communications Director (DCD). Development and Communications Coordinator is responsible for the development, management, and implementation and monitoring of annual fundraising and communication activities.
|Research & Strategy
- Remain up-to-date with current fundraising trends; review the strategic fundraising/development environment, assist with setting fundraising priorities for AIP Foundation
- Research and identify potential funding sources and partnership opportunities;
- Compile profiles of potential funders;
- Draft briefing documents for conference attendance; and support the effective follow-up of leads
- Examine past contributors
- Proactively work with the team to create new fundraising ideas
- Develop proposals to potential donors and partners
- Prepare presentations to deliver to potential donors and key stakeholders
- Assist Development and Communications Director to develop effective fundraising ideas and plans
- Coordinate with Country heads, Programs, M&E, Finance, Communications during the proposal development process
- Assist to manage ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater impact
- Represent AIP Foundation at meetings and events
- Together with DCD Identify potential funders and partners
- Coordinate donor field visits
- Maintain online donation system and fundraising account
- Create and send quarterly reports on programs
- Update photos and send thank you emails to donors
|Grant agreement, compliance, and reporting
- Lead or support grant agreement negotiations; draft or revise agreements; coordinate feedback from Programs and Finance; coordinate signing of agreement
- Conduct kick-off meeting to inform relevant departments (Programs, M&E, Communications, and Finance) of their responsibilities related to the grant
- Ensure that reporting requirements are met to sustain successful partnerships
- Ensure partner’s appropriate acknowledgement on AIP Foundation’s communication materials, publications, and websites
- Coordinate with DCD to maintain an accurate database of past, current donors, and potential future donors
- Maintain an updated development manual
- Manage compiling AIP Foundation’s monthly global newsletter
- Coordinate with program staffs on content and photos
- Ensure articles are evidence based, provide additional information, and tell an interesting story
- Follow the process timeline and approvals for newsletters to be sent within the first week of the month
- Email new email contacts to subscribe to newsletter based on monthly contacts updates received from Development
- Upload the newsletters to the website and share on all social media platforms
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram
- Regularly update all platforms (with recent news, activities, relevant issues, interesting facts, and publications)
- Engage and respond to messages or comments
- Monitor partners, sponsors, and other road safety stakeholder activities and share/like their post where relevant
- Assist in the development of online campaigns
|News Items and Press Releases
- Coordinate with programs staff on content and timelines
- Write press releases; refer to DCD for edits, and CEO for final approval
- Upload final version of press releases and news items to website; create shortened news item on website for press releases
|AIP Foundation website
- Update news page on program or relevant activities as they occur
- Check and edit content regularly for relevance and accuracy to ensure that content cover all AIP Foundation results, activities and plans
- Upload all resources (press releases, reports, brochures, newsletters, annual reports, presentation, campaign materials) as they become available
- Alert Web Developer immediately if any problem arise
- Ensure website structure and format is user-friendly, informative, and cover all AIP Foundation activities and plans
- Ensure posts meet SEO guide
|Google AdWords Express & Analytics
- Explore Google Ad Grants’ online services for nonprofits
- Design ads to help create awareness, donations, and sponsors
- Regularly assess and update Ads
- Find and research words that are relevant to our work and what is most commonly searched
- Utilize Google Analytics to monitor pages, visits, click through rate, and audience etc. for monthly reports
- Write content for brochures, flyers, info graphics, posters, and other communication materials
- Ensure that messages are consistent and appropriate for the target audience
- Provide support on correspondence, presentations, speeches, and events for management, as needed
- Work with Development and Program teams on suitable communication practices to support projects and campaigns
- Provide feedback and comments, if required to teams on the development of communication products at country level
- Respond to journalist requests and any other inquiries and requests sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Provide writing and editing support for communications materials, as needed
- Assist with global video and design projects as needed
- Support Programs team for special events, as required
- Provide English editing support for correspondence with donor (see development point person)
- Attend networking and advocacy events, attend program events as requested
- Proof read and edit other materials, as needed
- Orientation new staff with Communications processes etc.
- Special projects including but not limited to: AIP Foundation Wikipedia page
- Assist with compilation of monthly communications report to be included Board of Management’s monthly report
- Native English speaker
- A University degree in communications or marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years practical communications, marketing or fundraising experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to work effectively in a team.
- Experience in income generating strategies and capacity to lead and implement marketing and fundraising strategies.
- Ability to analyse information, evaluate options and work strategically.
- Experience in writing press-releases and case studies; article, report; event management/coordination
- Familiarity windows and Mac operating systems, Graphic design software, managing website
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Demonstrated report writing and presentation skills.
- Experience with branding and the effective production of printed and online materials.
- Ability to prioritize while managing expectations
- Flexible attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Commitment to AIP Foundation’s mission, vision and core values
- A dynamic and professional individual with initiative
- Honest and trustworthy
Contact and Deadline
The position will be hired locally and for Native English Speaker only.
Applications are due 29 May 2020. However, please note that due to the urgency to fill the position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews may be conducted before the closing date.
Please submit a one-page cover letter, maximum two-page CV, and three references with current email addresse and telephone number to our email: email@example.com
We will inform you before contacting your references. All applications will be carefully vetted, including working history and background checks.
Please do not contact by phone.
About AIP Foundation
AIP Foundation is a U.S. registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization addressing the pervasive and devastating rate of road traffic crash injuries and fatalities in developing countries through a holistic set of programs, with a particular focus on helmet use. Our pillared strategy includes access to safe equipment, public awareness campaigns, school-based and targeted population campaigns, technical assistance particularly focused on legislative advocacy and helmet standards; and research, monitoring, and evaluation.
Currently, AIP Foundation has approximately 50 staff with offices in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, Phnom Penh in Cambodia, Bangkok in Thailand and Chengdu in China. AIP Foundation funders and partners include a wide variety of public and private donors. As a member of the United Nations Road Safety Collaboration, AIP Foundation provides input to reports made by the UN Secretary General to the UN General Assembly. For additional information, please visit http://aip-foundation.org/
Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga