We envision a world in which all children can pursue a quality education that enables them to reach their full potential and contribute to their communities and the world.
Room to Read seeks to transform the lives of millions of children in low-income communities by focusing on literacy and gender equality in education. Working in collaboration with local communities, partner organizations and governments, we develop literacy skills and a habit of reading among primary school children, and support girls to complete secondary school with the relevant life skills to succeed in school and beyond.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Raise a minimum of $1MM per year by managing a portfolio of 150-200 major donor prospects. This includes identifying new donors, renewing existing donors, and upgrading current donors at the $5,000-$100,000+ levels.
- Using sound fundraising principles, develop donor engagement and cultivation strategies that utilize the expertise of key Room to Read staff and leadership with the goal of deepening donors’ commitment to the organization. Build long-term relationships with donors and prospects by identifying, cultivating, and stewarding their interests.
- Conduct initial exploratory meetings with prospects to determine capacity and interest in supporting Room to Read at the major gift level. As appropriate, take the lead on new fundraising opportunities in the North America market.
- Support the work of the North America team as required, including: managing high level events and senior leadership engagements in the region, regional business planning, income tracking and forecasting, proposal development, and reporting.
- Support the Events Manager with events throughout the geography including: development of fundraising strategy, soliciting current donors and prospective donors to secure tickets and tables, securing pre-committed funds to the event, and other duties as necessary.
- Collaborate with other Development team members including the Global Partnerships team, as well as Room to Read’s volunteer chapter network to maximize opportunities for building a pipeline among corporate, community, and other giving channels.
- Represent Room to Read at fundraising and awareness-building events, through external presentations, and in donor cultivation meetings.
- Will be responsible for maintain accurate donor records and track contact in moves management system.
- Stay current with organizational strategies and program details in order to recommend potential funding opportunities to donors.
- Manage temporary administrative staff, interns, and volunteers as necessary.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5+ years professional fundraising experience (or client relationship management) in a fast-paced, growth-oriented organization with proven experience in cultivating donors and securing five-figure and higher donations
- Ability to design, implement, and direct fundraising initiatives, including individualized cultivation, solicitation, and recognition strategies
- History of dedicated volunteer activity and/or commitment to non-profit organizations
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office applications (Read more)
Deadline: NO DEADLINE
Location: North America
For more information and job details, click HERE
Link job: https://osv-rtr.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/RoomToRead/job/Global-Office---Main---San-Francisco/Development-Associate--North-America_R-01507Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF