Duty Station: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Status: Full-time. Permanent. Native English speaker preferred.
Application due: 01 June 2020
Starting date: As soon as possible
The Development Coordinator (DC) is based in HCMC, Vietnam and reports directly to the Development and Communications Director (DCD). The DC is responsible to coordinate all aspects of fundraising and development activities from planning to execution and monitoring. Under the direction of the DCD, the Development Coordinator works with members from AIP Foundation’s programs, finance, and monitoring & evaluation teams across different offices to design projects and write proposals in order to secure funding for the organization.
- Support the efficient implementation of the development strategy
- Conduct research to identify new potential donors
- Assist in research and development of plans to access funding from individuals, corporates, foundations and multi-lateral/bi-lateral aid sources
- Coordinate with program teams from different countries to design projects
- Develop and write “award-winning” proposals to potential donors and partners
- Establish an annual calendar of events and conferences; create profiles of potential funders; draft briefing documents for event and conference attendees; and ensure the effective follow-up of leads
Please contact us for detailed Job Description.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Development, International Studies, Public Administration or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in fundraising, grant writing and partnership development for nonprofit organizations
- Experience in income generating strategies and capacity to coordinate and implement fundraising strategies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills and the ability to work effectively in a team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English; including demonstrated ability to tailor communications to be effective for a range of audiences and purposes;
- Ability to analyze information, evaluate options and work strategically
Contact and Deadline
The position will be hired locally. Native English speaker preferred.
Applications are due 01 June 2020. However, please note that due to the urgency to fill the position, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and interviews may be conducted before the closing date.
Please submit a one-page cover letter, maximum three-page CV, and three references with current email address and telephone number to our email: email@example.com
We will inform you before contacting your references. All applications will be carefully vetted, including working history and background checks.
About AIP Foundation
AIP Foundation is a U.S. registered 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization addressing the pervasive and devastating rate of road traffic crash injuries and fatalities in developing countries through a holistic set of programs, with a particular focus on helmet use. Our pillared strategy includes access to safe equipment, public awareness campaigns, school-based and targeted population campaigns, technical assistance particularly focused on legislative advocacy and helmet standards; and research, monitoring, and evaluation.
Currently, AIP Foundation has approximately 50 staff with offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi in Vietnam, Phnom Penh in Cambodia, Bangkok in Thailand and Chengdu in China. AIP Foundation funders and partners include a wide variety of public and private donors. As a member of the United Nations Road Safety Collaboration, AIP Foundation provides input to reports made by the UN Secretary General to the UN General Assembly. For additional information, please visithttp://aip-foundation.org/
15/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020Save the Children
10/06/2020World Vision International - Vietnam
19/06/2020Embassy of Denmark
National Team Leader and International Team Member for Feasibility Study of Opportunities for Viet Nam to Participate in SEADRIFUNDP