DFCD SNV Regional Marketing Communication Advisor
Country: Vietnam and Kenya
Initial contract duration: One year, with an option for extension up to December 2022.
National contract, Level: (to be discussed and agreed with HR)
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation that applies practical know-how to make a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty. We use our extensive and long-term in-country presence to apply and adapt our top-notch expertise in agriculture, energy and WASH to local contexts. SNV has an annual turnover of €130 million, over 1,300 staff in more than 25 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. We are proud to be a not-for-profit organisation that uses project financing to implement our mission. This requires us to work efficiently and to invest in operational excellence.
In its new Strategic Plan period (2019 – 2022), SNV will more explicitly aim for systems change during project preparation and implementation – by strengthening institutions and kick-starting markets that help many more to escape poverty beyond our projects. We will continue to position ourselves as a premium organisation, with highly decentralized management For more information on SNV, visit our website: www.snv.org
SNV as part of a consortium will implement a global fund that will provide finance and Technical Assistance (TA) to projects with a focus on climate change adaptation and mobilize external private sector funding at scale.
The Dutch Fund for Climate and Development (DFCD) allows for investments in projects aimed at climate change adaptation and mitigation in developing countries. SNV, as part of the Origination Facility, will identify and develop, together with local companies and stakeholders, bankable business case/projects which can subsequently be picked up by the Finance Facilities (Water and Land-use) for further development, match-making and investment. The DFCD presents an important additional instrument for the Dutch government’s efforts in contributing to the Paris Agreement and the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). For more information on DFCD, visit www.thedfcd.com and https://snv.org/project/dutch-fund-climate-and-development-dfcd
Overview of position
The Regional Marketing Communication Advisor will be responsible for the communication and marketing support at regional level for the 1) SNV DFCD origination services and 2) the profiling of actions and results of development of business investment proposals in Asia/Africa with the support and supervision of the SNV Regional Business Investment Officer and the Global DFCD SNV Marketing Communication Officer.
1.Provide support in developing branding and knowledge products.
- Design branding comms for SNV DFCD Origination Services package for regional use to be used for targeted stakeholders (a.o. general public, private sector companies/investors and, policy makers)
- Document and showcase the successes of development of Originated investments
- Facilitate the elaboration of communicational products by external providers
2. Providing lead support for DFCD’s presence in high profile national / regional events:
- Identify opportunities and prepare comms for external regional events
- Propose and organize DFCD regional/national events
- Coordinate with DFCD Consortium partners at a regional level (SE Asia/Sub Sahara Africa)
3. Provide support in online marketing and communication
- Contribute with content (a.o. news items, blogs, vlogs etc) to DFCD global and regional online communication
- Support Global DFCD Marketing Communication with content from the region.
Background and experience
- Relevant Academic education
- Minimum of 4 years relevant and documented working experience in marketing and communication
- Working experience in an international business environment and/or development organization is a plus.
- Experience of running social media campaigns
- Proven affinity with Climate Change and Sustainable Development.
- Strong communicational skills;
- Ability to build productive internal and external working relationships
- Displays a strong service and client orientation;
- Strong team player;
- Good networking skills;
- Pro-active work attitude and ‘can do’, solution-oriented attitude;
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Passion for climate change investing;
- Affinity with SNVs mission
How to apply: Please send your application letter and CV to this LINK, latest by 12.00am on 25th December 2020.
Applications will be reviewed and interviews conducted on a rolling basis to identify appropriate candidates as soon as possible. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information on SNV, please refer to our website: www.snv.org
We do not appreciate third-party mediation based on this advertisement.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS