KOTO SOCIAL ENTERPRISE IS LOOKING FOR A DIGITAL AND COMMUNICATION EXECUTIVE.
WORK LOCATION: HANOI
Please send your CV to email@example.com if you are interested.
1. Marketing and Communications
Coordinate and prepare content in Vietnamese for KOTO marketing and event activities in a timely manner
Develop and execute the strategic plan for our social media channels to communicate our key messages across the KOTO Enterprise and Foundation activities and manage internal expectations of how the digital platforms can be used
Build and help manage media databases locally and communicate key events/activities to media to raise profile of KOTO
Assist with the monthly Newsletter distribution
Host local media partners and ensure our key messages are communicated appropriately
Assist in creating marketing and communication plans/activities for any events/campaign related to Marcom
Work with KOTO departments to assist with key activities such as Winter Appeal and Dream Trip to support their sponsorship proposals and communications activities
Support the Trainee Sponsorship program, particularly in developing communications to raise awareness of the Dream Maker program and the creation of videos to fulfill our corporate sponsorship commitments or to develop new corporate sponsorships
Others tasks assigned by Head of Marcom
2. Event management
Develop a coordinated event management plan to leverage key partners, suppliers and sponsors alongside a marketing and communications strategy to leverage maximum support for the activity/event to ensure fundraising is maximized.
Ensure database of customers and sponsors is maintained and up to date ready for the execution phase of the events
Work directly with external stakeholders to seek event sponsorship, financial and in-kind support, publicity for our events/activities both locally and internationally.
Suggest activities/events that will attract new markets and opportunities and funds for KOTO
Prepare supplier contracts for any purchases within the operation of the events.
Prepare and execute organizational tasks and logistics prior to and after the event including, but not limited to, resource allocations, risk management, financial management and outcome evaluations.
Initiate and maintain regular contact with event sponsors and donors to build positive and mutually-beneficial relationships leading to ongoing support.
Maintain strict adherence of budget allocation and remind the entire KOTO team of need to operate within the budget and be abreast of KOTO fundraising targets to ensure they are achieved.
Create a culture of support within KOTO for assistance with event organization
Identify opportunities to KOTO to be the beneficiary of corporate charity events.
Ensure all post-event activities are conducted including thanking sponsors and partners and providing sponsorship benefit reports if required, maintain good financial/budgeting systems and a critical analysis of the event to determine feasibility and what aspects could be incorporated into other events
KEY SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
• Report writing and analysis skills.
• Highly self-motivated with the ability to work independently but also excellent teamwork spirit.
• Project and event management.
• Ability to provide a high level of communication with the media, partners, donors and sponsors.
• High level of time management and task-prioritizing skills.
• A relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or Event Management
• Minimum three years experience in a marketing, communications events management role, particularly with a NGO or social enterprise.
• Relationship management experience to ensure the requirements of both KOTO and its sponsors are delivered.
● High level of empathy and motivation
● Positive attitude and disposition
● Passion for KOTO and the development of disadvantaged young adults in Vietnam
● Empathy and understanding
● Knowledge of social, cultural and economic challenges in Vietnam.
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/10/2020UNOPS - United Nations Office for Project Services
12/10/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
12/10/2020U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy Service for Providing Training on Business Planning and Pitching Skills for Start-up Youth/Entrepreneurs in Lao Cai ProvinceAide et Action (AEA)
07/10/2020Save the Children