About the VinaCapital Foundation:
VinaCapital Foundation (VCF) is a USA registered 501-c3 public charitable organization, registered as a foreign non-governmental organization in Vietnam. Founded in 2006, VCF supports the economic growth of Vietnam through healthcare and education programs for those who are disadvantaged and underserved. The work of VCF touches the lives of millions of Vietnamese in 63 provinces every year.
VCF’s grassroots medical programs include Heartbeat Vietnam which funds children’s heart surgeries, including pre- and post-operatives care, as well as, Rural Outreach Clinics to screen children in remote areas, and cancer treatment programs for children. VCF initiatives also include prevention and treatment for poor children with Retinopathy of Prematurity. Medical capacity building programs include Critical Response – advanced emergency training courses for healthcare workers along with emergency equipment; Clean Water systems for healthcare centers and schools; Survive to Thrive – neonatal care training and equipment. VCF’s nationwide education initiative, Brighter Path, is an empowerment 7-year scholarship program including mentoring and soft skills training for disadvantaged but academically talented ethnic minority girls.
VCF’s vision is a Vietnam where everyone shares in the economic benefits. Across every program runs deep commitments to women’s rights, gender equality, improved nutrition, environmental protection and poverty reduction.
The overall purpose of the job:
The Digital Marketing and Communication Senior Coordinator supports VCF’s public engagement including media networks, campaigns, and fundraising events. In particular, he/she is responsible for creating and implementing the digital marketing plan in order to ensure the delivery of high-quality media coverage of VCF’s advocacy, campaigns, and events. Besides, he/she will support in planning and executing VCF’s events.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Design, build and maintain VCF’s website and Grace’s Cookies’ website and social media presence (4 Facebook pages, 2 Instagram accounts), including update on a regular basis, development of creative campaigns and contents, interaction with audiences, etc.;
- Collaborate with Multimedia Designer to produce and maintain VCF’s digital branding materials, including photos, videos, infographics, animation, etc.;
- Manage advertisements on digital channels, including YouTube, Facebook, Google Search Engine;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs);
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights;
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies;
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience if needed;
- Create and publish VCF’s newsletter on a monthly basis;
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end donor experience across multiple channels and donor touch points;
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels;
- Serve as the primary contact of VCF with digital agencies and partners;
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate;
- Deliver monthly, quarterly, and annual report for digital marketing.
- Support Event and Communication Senior Coordinator in event planning and operations process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, International Relations, or similar fields
- 3 – 5 years of experiences in related position
- Experiences of digital marketing and event organization
- Familiar with the non-governmental and non-profit sector in Vietnam
- Good communications skills in Vietnamese and English
- Good interpersonal skills and a keen eye for details
- Have a good sense of responsibility
- Have a passion for charity especially children and women
- Proficiency in visual content productions such as photos, videos, designs is a plus.
The VinaCapital Foundation gives equal opportunity to every candidate, regardless of religion, race, and gender. All interested individuals, including people of color, women, persons with disabilities and persons who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender or intersex are particularly urged to apply. A competitive salary, benefits, and career development opportunity will be offered and commensurate with the experience, qualifications and responsibilities.
Our contact details are:
- Ms. Nguyen Minh Hang – Director of Marketing, Communication & Events
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 14E21 Thao Dien street, Thao Dien ward, Thu Duc city, HCMC
- Tel: 028 3827 8787
- Location: Ho Chi Minh
- Application Deadline: May 31 2021
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank