- Inspire political commitment so that education is viewed by both governments and funders as a top priority during crises.
- Generate additional funding to close the $8.5 billion funding gap needed to reach 75 million children and youth.
- Plan and respond collaboratively, with a particular emphasis on enabling humanitarian and development actors to work together on shared objectives.
- Strengthen capacity to respond to education in emergencies and protracted crises, nationally and globally, including the ability to coordinate the response.
- Improve accountability by developing and sharing knowledge, including collection of more robust data, in order to make better-informed investment decisions, and knowledge of what works and does not.
- Support the planning, development, implementation and evaluation of ECW’s online digital communication strategy, with a focus on social media management, graphic design, video and photo editing, campaign implementation and website maintenance and development.
- Support the sourcing, production, sharing and archiving of high-quality digital media assets for ECW, including short, high-quality advocacy videos, infographics, GIFs, photos and human interest stories.
- Participate in the design and implementation of digital communication campaigns.
- Produce and design a wide range of print and digital advocacy and communication materials
- Support the rollout, development and maintenance of ECW’s website and regular content updates
- Manage and update ECW distribution contact lists
- Support ECW’s engagement with global champions, partners and special events
- Please note that travel to the field may be required.
- Ensure ECW’s digital/social media channels are up to date, following applicable corporate guidelines and taking into account ECW branding
- Identify key digital influencers and partners that can help amplify ECW's voice and engage with them on regular basis through digital communication
- Ensure all ECW digital media channels and platforms are “on message”
- Support online reputation management
- Ensure timely distribution, dissemination & cross-promotion of ECW’s digital content.
- Design and implement online marketing plans for social media
- Create new, unique and curated content for ECW’s social channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
- Explore and expand ECW’s social media potential (e,g, TikTok, etc.)
- Produce and/or design advocacy and communication materials (e.g. videos, infographics, photo galleries, social media packages, factsheets, presentations, reports, etc.) for digital platforms, printing, etc. while meeting ECW standards
- Graphic design for social media cards, factsheets, publications, info-graphics and other ECW communication materials, consistent with ECW branding guidelines
- Graphic design support for ongoing campaigns
- Proficient experience: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & other graphic design software
- Support the translation and production of ECW’s communication and advocacy products and materials into relevant UN official languages
- Draft and edit content for social media that meet ECW standards
- Establish and maintain an up-to-date ECW media assets library including photographs, video/audio-visual materials.
- Share relevant material with ECW’s internal and external partners on demand.
- Produce short, professional advocacy and social media advocacy videos for ECW
- Principal videographer/editor for videos developed by ECW partners, interviews, etc.
- Pre- and post-production of videos to ensure high-quality final products.
- Principal editor on longer-form ECW video/documentaries
- Principal editor and producer of high-quality photos for advocacy use.
- Proficient experience in: Adobe Premier, Adobe AfterEffects and other video editing platforms
- Develop, upload and maintain content on ECW’s website in a timely manner.
- Drupal9, Drupal web security and core updates experience is highly desirable
- Develop custom web pages and microsites for ECW campaigns in short-time frames
- Support optimization of design & performance, in line with applicable digital governance standards.
- Ensure relevant documentation and info is accessible to ECW’s partners/ grantees.
- Maintain website content management system.
- Maintain web hosting, serving as point person with web hosting and maintenance company and support work to revamp ECW global website
- Principal web administrator for ECW.
- Help organize and generate public support for special events and activities to promote ECW goals
- Assist in developing and maintaining close collaboration with groups and organizations whose support is essential to the achievement of advocacy and communication objectives
- Maintain and update ECW contact lists/database
- Support the visibility of ECW constituents, champions, donors, partners and other special interest groups.
- Support the organisation of ECW special events, including preparing information materials, assisting in the planning, logistics and administrative arrangements, and ensuring digital communication when required.
- A university degree in communication, graphic design, visual arts and humanities or another media-oriented relevant field or discipline is required.
- A minimum of two years of progressively responsible work experience at the national and international levels in digital communication with a humanitarian or development aid organisation, including managing social media and digital platforms.
- Extensive and proven knowledge and expertise in using digital media software including Adobe Creative Cloud Bundle ( Illustrator, Premiere, AfterEffects In-Design, Lightroom and Photoshop are mandatory. Advanced skills in graphic design, photo editing and video production are mandatory. Proven experience in using content management systems (e.g. Drupal and WordPress) are highly desirable. Familiarity with the United Nations system is a strong asset. Field experience in a humanitarian crisis context is desirable.
- Fluency in English and another UN official language. For this post, fluency in Spanish and/or Arabic and/or French is an asset.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)