LIN Center for Community Development is a not-for-profit organization with the mission to help local people to meet local needs. On the one hand, LIN provides support to locally initiated not-for-profit organizations and groups that seek to improve access to opportunities for disadvantaged populations. Such support could include small grants, introductions to skilled volunteers, workshops, networking and information sharing. On the other, LIN provides advisory and support services to individual and corporate philanthropists that want to serve, or better serve, the communities where they live and/or work. More information about LIN is available on our website at: www.LINvn.org.
LIN Center for Community Development is seeking an ethical and responsible intern for the position of Director Assistant. The person’s primary responsibility is to assist the Executive Director with paper work. This internship position is open to current university and graduate students as well as recent university graduates and individuals looking to make a career change.
- Support director in all her duties and effectively carry out assigned responsibilities.
- Communicate with director to determine daily responsibilities for ongoing tasks.
- Perform all necessary daily clerical tasks director requires
- Maintain calendars and schedule necessary meetings, calls, etc.
- Prepare, organize, and file office documents.
- Write and deliver progress reports to the director.
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Graduate student OR rising Junior or Senior college student;
- Organized, consistently accurate and attentive to details;
- Superior research, writing, and communication skills;
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Superior interpersonal skills, including tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple deadlines (comfortable trouble-shooting and problem solving);
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a team;
- Experience working and/or volunteering in the nonprofit sector (preferred);
- Enthusiasm for helping others, social work, philanthropy and/or community development.
Schedule: Part -time (20 hours/week)
Location: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam
Dealine 15 Apr 2021
If you are interested in this position, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)