Deadline: 4/12/2021 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
Location: Washington, DC, United States
Term Duration: 3 years 0 months
Duties and Accountabilities
1. Strategic and Operational Leadership
- Refine IFC’s strategy in the health and education sectors.
- Lead the operational implementation of the strategy.
- Establish and maintain IFC’s sector leadership through innovation.
- Lead effective delivery of Upstream, Advisory and Investment programs, profitability, and development impact in health & education sectors.\
- Collaborate across the IFC and the WBG.
- Partner with the World Bank to address factors limiting private investment in health and education in emerging markets.
- Manage global client relationships in the health and education sectors.
2. Selection Criteria
In addition to the WBG managerial selection criteria*, the following qualifications are sought:
- Unquestionable integrity, strong work ethics, commitment to diversity.
- Genuine commitment to development and the World Bank Group and IFC’s mission and values.
- Strong track record of business delivery, demonstrated investment experience, superior business judgment and established professional credibility.
- Deep understanding of the health and education sectors.
- Strong technical understanding of the investment and advisory businesses, including product development, structuring, credit and equity skills and superior risk management.
- A track record of innovation in developing and structuring products to support investment in emerging markets.
- Ability and willingness to make decisions and take accountability and hold others accountable for results.
- Demonstrated ability to lead effectively and manage a large and dispersed team in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively with superior influencing, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop innovative solutions and challenge the status quo to build the business.
- Recognized as a team player, leader and strategic thinker and thought leader.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to collaborate closely with World Bank and other IFIs and financing institutions and banks.
- Ability to represent IFC externally and to develop and manage relationships with clients, government, media, donors, and other stakeholders.
- A minimum of 15 years' experience with an advanced degree (at least Master's or equivalent) in a relevant field.
* World Bank Group-wide managerial selection criteria include: (i) Courage of your convictions, (ii) Leading the team for impact, (iii) Influencing across boundaries, (iv) Fostering openness to new ideas, and (v) Building talent for the future.
For more information and job details, click HERE
DEADLINE: 12th April 2021Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)