Center for Creative Initiatives in Health and Population (C.CIHP) is a Vietnamese non-profit organization registered under VUSTA since 2008. We are working in the fields of public health, health equity, gender and gender-based violence, reproductive and sexual health, and disability and mental health.
C.CIHP is currently looking for a qualified candidate to the position of Disability Technical Lead (50% Level of Effort) for the USAID funded program Inclusion aiming to improve the quality of life of persons with disabilities in Vietnam. The opportunity will focus on improving access to rehabilitation services, social support services, and developing an enabling environment for people with disabilities. S/he is expected to provide technical leadership and guidance on disability and rehabilitation to interventions in the project.
– Providing disability technical guidance in project planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and learning.
– Providing technical inputs for bid(s) of sub-awards and participating in evaluation/selection committee(s) of sub-award selection.
– Reviewing and providing technical inputs in term of disability and rehabilitation for sub-awardees when they design, develop and implement interventions.
– Be responsible for overseeing and supporting quality assurance in term of disability and rehabilitation to project’s and sub-awards’ interventions, to ensure that interventions are designed and implemented properly to meet needs and exercise the rights of people with disability, and contribute to achieve objectives and results of project.
– Working closely with stakeholders, including donor, government agencies, academia, sub-awardees, and social organizations to ensure that interventions within projects are informed by, and generate evidence, to adapt to become more accessible, inclusive, efficient, effective, and sustainable.
– Be responsible in supervision and providing technical guidance for program officers
– Supporting Chief of Party (COP) in liaising with donor and working closely with COP and Program Coordinator making strategic decisions and management project team.
– Academic background: Post university degree in medical science, public health, disability or other relevant social science.
– More than five-year experiences in a management and leadership position; in management of donor-financed project. Experiences in projects supporting people with disability is preferable.
– Excellent knowledge of current issues and best practices in the fields of disability and rehabilitation.
– Good understanding and demonstrable experience of working with ministries, health system and rehabilitation service provision in Vietnam. Experience in working with national and international academia is preferable.
– Knowledge of procedures relating to management of project with multiple partners;
– High level of written and spoken English and Vietnamese;
– Competitive salary and will be negotiated with shortlisted candidates
– Insurance mechanism as required by the Law of Labor
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply and submit their CVs/resumes and cover letters to Ms. Dung Nguyen at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 15 October, 2020.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/11/2020Oxfam in Vietnam
05/11/2020The Vietnam Red Cross
Trung Tâm Nghiên Cứu, Tư Vấn Sáng Tạo Và Phát Triển Bền Vững (CCS) Tuyển Dụng Cán Bộ Chương TrìnhCCS
06/11/2020Save Vietnam's Wildlife
20/11/2020The Woolcock Institute Of Medical Research In Vietnam
30/11/2020Làng Trẻ Em SOS
06/11/2020United Nations Human Settlements Programme
01/01/1970Blue Dragon Children's Foundation (BDCF)
15/11/2020World Health Organization (WHO)
20/11/2020Vietnam Social Health Revolution
26/11/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
03/11/2020International Center (IC-VVAF)