As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The joint technical cooperation programme “Reform of Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Viet Nam” (TVET Programme) is financed by the German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) with counterpart funds from the Vietnamese Government. The implementing agencies are the GIZ and the Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET) under the Ministry of Labour, Invalids and Social Affairs (MoLISA). The TVET Programme consists of three components:
- TVET Policy Advice and System Reform
- Support for Centres of Excellence for TVET
- TVET for Skilled Workers in the Wastewater Sector
The TVET Programme is looking for a qualified national candidate to fill the following position:
Driver “TVET” Duty Station: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam Starting: ASAP – 31. August 2020 with possible extension
- Safely and responsibly performing all official travel using official vehicles
- Regularly servicing and looking after official vehicles
- Taking account of all available information on road conditions, accessible routes and locations
- Running errands for the project, programme or office, e.g. sending letters and messages, paying bills and buying smaller quantities of office supplies
- Assisting with other office work
- Secondary school education
- Holds a valid driver’s licence
- At least 3 years’ work experience as a driver with references
- No major accidents in the past 3 years
- Dynamic, reliable, self-motivated, service-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Willingness to upgrade skills as required by the tasks to be performed
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ Application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to email@example.com) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 12th January 2020.
Note: Please state “Application for Driver_TVET” in the subject line or on the envelope. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in the GIZ Application form with link download here: https://bit.ly/2PdtLgf
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
Post date: 03/08/2021Animal Asia UNDP
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children
12/08/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
08/08/2021Save the Children