- Work closely with local partners in project implementation to ensure quality and timely delivery of project activities.
- Provide technical assistance in terms of DRR and ER to partners on approaches and implementation methods consistent with applicable good practice to achieve sustainable results.
- Monitor and support the implementation of DRR project in Ca Mau and other DRR projects when requested.
- Support Project Manager in liaise and sustain the relationships and contracts with key project partners including provincial government agencies and implementing local partners.
- Support Project Manager in developing project work plans including that of partner organizations.
- Support Project Manager in developing & revising the Project Detailed Implementation Plan and support partners in developing & revising their respective Detailed Implementation Plan.
- Provide inputs for communication materials development, field test them and make recommendations to ensure the quality of SC project materials (including training manuals, documentation and other project materials).
- Work closely with the team to share information and support the implementation on time.
- Maintain database, records for case studies, photos, and other data for project planning and documentation
- Coordinate all logistical preparation for visits, project activities and other related
- Be one of the core members of the Emergency Response team of SCI Vietnam.
- To implement the disaster preparedness plan, that includes the planning activities in country.
- Work with potential partners to get pre-agreement for the cooperation in Emergency Response.
- Support regional advisors/trainers and line manager to organize trainings for staffs on Emergency response and related topics.
- Ready to be deployed in case of emergency response
- Work closely with line manager and finance team for the project budgeting, cash forecast, phasing budgets and expense claim.
- Support project manager in monitoring project budgets and partners’ budgets and financial reports.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all Save the Children resources in order to keep cost-efficiency of the actions.
- Frequently monitor the budget of each Emergency Response award.
- Actively participate in and provide input for development of new concept notes/proposals and program strategies.
- Keep self-up-to-date with the developments in the region, and of national sector in regards to DRR&ER and share with team where relevant.
- Ensure the field MEAL, including regular monitoring visits to provinces and the post distribution monitoring, evaluation, learning and accountability across team.
- Maintain the feedback mechanism for all project implementation.
- Initiate the development of case studies and other project materials.
- Support Project Manager in preparing relevant reports (regular internal and donor reports) for submission to program manager for review and compilation.
- Assist in developing needs assessment tools, designing training modules, and conducting training necessary.
- Participate in, support and prepare logistics for research, surveys and other monitoring and/or evaluation activities in all project sites as needed.
- Propose solutions to address assessed needs and adjust implementation approaches to attain or maintain the highest quality based on assessment and ongoing monitoring and evaluation.
- Build local partner capacity by planning and coordinating the implementation of project activities, identifying training needs, developing training plans and providing training to develop needed capacity
- Meet with local partners and the project management board on a regular basis, record minutes, cooperate and collaborate on program design and implementation;
- Contribute to maintain collegial working relationships with all stakeholders through collaboration and cooperation;
- Contribute to ensure effective communication in order that all partners are well informed on program objectives and activities;
- Represent the project in workshops and meetings as requested by Project Manager; and
- Actively collaborate with sectoral colleagues in SCI Vietnam to promote shared directions, exchange best practices, and provide assistance.
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021ARISE + Viet Nam
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International