- Program Planning and Implementation
- Take the lead in working with Red Cross at provincial to commune level in consultation with Danang Filed Office Manager to ensure all project’s activities run as required and agreed workplan.
- Facilitate beneficiary identification, relevant training for local partners, and provision of emergency items for flood affected communities,
- Work closely with DRR team members, especially other POs in Da Nang and local partners to draft and finalise workplan for emergency response, detailed implementation plan and distribution plan which are aligned with community’s needs
- Work with DRR team members and other relevant departments to develop or adjust existing communication materials/ training materials in use for communication sessions when delivering emergency response.
- Support Da Nang Field Office Manager to communicate with relevant partners to get pre-agreement for the cooperation in Emergency Response.
- Finance Management and Budget Control
- Work closely with line manager and finance team in overall project budgeting, cash forecast, phasing budgets and expense claim.
- Ensure the effective and efficient use of all Save the Children resources in order to keep cost-efficiency of the actions.
- Havng daily/ weekly communication with budget holder and DRR team members to update project progress and project issues if any.
- Program Development, Monitoring, reporting, accountability and learning
- Actively participate and provide inputs for developing new concept notes/proposals for emergency response.
- Keep self-up-to-date the project progress with the DRR &ER Program Manager and DRR &ER team
- Be responsible for the field MEAL, including regular monitoring visits to targeted provinces and the post distribution monitoring, evaluation, learning and accountability across team.
- Collect feedbacks from beneficiaries and partners on project implementation and any other project related issues.
- Initiate the development of case studies and other project materials (such as).
- Draft relevant reports (regular internal and donor reports) for line manager to finalize the report before submission to program manager for review and compilation.
- Bachelor’s degree in community development, social work, environment or related fields.
- At least 2 years’ experience at project officer’s level in an NGO environment, including experience implementing programs in related fields.
- Experience in community - based disaster risk management and children focused programming is desirable.
- Good understanding of disaster risk challenges in the Central is desirable.
- Commitment to humanitarian principles/accountability frameworks, especially for work with vulnerable populations.
- Ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds.
- Well organized and good experience of effective budget monitoring, developing and management.
- Good skills in communicating in English and Vietnamese.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to and understanding of SCI aims, values and principles including rights-based approaches
- Prior experience working with Save the Children and familiarity with organization’s policies and procedures will be an advantage.
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021LIN Center for Community Development
18/05/2021Save the Children
20/05/2021Save the Children
20/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
31/05/2021Save the Children
26/05/2021Save the Children