E T Temporary
Term Duration: 1 year
Recruitment Type:Local Recruitment
Closing Date:3/9/2020 (MM/DD/YYYY) at 11:59pm UTC
Do you want to build a career that is truly worthwhile? The International Finance Corporation (IFC), a member of the World Bank Group, is the largest global development institution focused on the private sector in emerging markets. Working with more than 2,000 businesses worldwide, we use our capital, expertise, and influence to create markets and opportunities in the toughest areas of the world. For more information, visit www.ifc.org
IFC Hanoi office is seeking to recruit a Extended Term Temporary (ETT) to assist in the country activities of the IFC. ET carries out a full range of office support work, including supporting processes and monitoring schedules related to their team’s/unit’s products and tasks. ET coordinates extensively with service units and liaises frequently with team members both at headquarters and in the field, as well as external counterparts. ET may also be assigned responsibility for some aspect of the unit’s administrative functions. The position will report to the Head of Administrative and Client Support (ACS) who will provide supervision and guidance.
Roles and Responsibilities :
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
• Drafting routine correspondence and proofreading materials using proper grammar, punctuation, and style. Using word processing or desktop publishing skills to produce complex text, reports, figures, graphs, etc., according to standard Bank formats and distribution. Incorporating agreed comments into documents, making full use of shared drives and software capabilities.
• Making travel arrangements, including travel itineraries, hotel arrangements, ground transportation, visa arrangements, etc. Coordinating with travel agency and other regional offices to ensure that logistical arrangements for the trips are well planned and prepared. Maintaining and regularly distributing accurate schedules of staff travel and visiting missions
• Understanding of IFC guidelines and procedures for project cycles; Ensuring effective filing of a variety of documents and correspondence, including primary project information, appropriate clearances, uploading and downloading documents in iDesk/ASOP etc.
• Assisting in planning and monitoring of project-related activities, i.e. logistical arrangements for regular meetings and client visits, teleconferences and video conferences, guest passes, etc. Maintaining up-to-date travel, administrative and unit files. Coordinating schedules, taking priorities into account, monitoring and communicating changes and other information to the appropriate staff, inside and outside the immediate work unit, including IFC stakeholders.
• Tracking assigned task/project steps/timetables, coordinating with relevant staff and providing assistance and/or information on project-related matters. Maintaining up-to-date work unit project and other files (both paper and electronic).
• Participating in regular ACS staff meetings and sharing responsibility with other ACS team members to prepare agendas, chair meetings and share relevant information. Providing updates and follow up on any identified action items.
• As part of a team in Hanoi office and in the Mekong region works collaboratively with ACS staff across all offices.
• Providing back-up support to other ACS peers in their absence or during periods of heavy workload.
• Diploma or bachelor degree with at least 3 years of relevant experience, with solid knowledge of IFC / WBG operational procedures (preferred) or demonstrated strong capability to understand and implement corporate policies and Procedures.
• Excellent written communication skills, ability to draft a variety of correspondence and edit materials independently;
• Experienced working within tight deadlines and under pressure; flexibility to work overtime during peak periods on a short notice.
• Demonstrated capacity to multitask and prioritize workload, work with minimal supervision with initiative and resourcefulness. Ability to follow through team’s priorities and respond to requests for information in a timely manner.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills. Ability to demonstrate good judgment, tact and high level of discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive matters.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and sound judgment to effectively deal with staff at all levels.
• Full proficiency in English, both written and spoken;
• Proficiency and prior experience in MS Office: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Note: The selected candidate will be offered a one-year appointment, renewable for an additional one year, at the discretion of the World Bank Group, and subject to a lifetime maximum ET Appointment of two years. If an ET appointment ends before a full year, it is considered as a full year toward the lifetime maximum. Former and current ET staff who have completed all or any portion of their second-year ET appointment are not eligible for future ET appointments.
Poverty has no borders, neither does excellence. We succeed because of our differences and we continuously search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS