Mekong Economics (MKE) is a leading economic consulting company in the Greater Mekong sub-region (Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia). We have offices in Hanoi and Yangon. MKE specializes in providing overseas development aid consulting services to international development agencies and non-government organizations (NGOs). Key multilateral clients include the World Bank (WB), United Nations Development Program (UNDP) and the Asian Development Bank (ADB). MKE also works closely with other bilateral donors such as the Governments of Canada, German, Sweden, Denmark and Finland as well as with International NGOs in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar and East Timor. For further information, please visit our website at www.mekongeconomics.com
Company address: 9B Yen The Lane, Nguyen Thai Hoc str, Dong Da, Hanoi
Job Title: Economic/Social Researcher cum Project Officer: 02 positions (01 junior position without working experience and 01 senior position with working experience)
Reports to Chief Economist and Manager of Project Implementation Division (PID Manager)
- Undertake research and consulting work, including socio-economic surveys.
- Management of the financial and administrative of the projects as and when required
- Other tasks as assigned by the Chief Economist and PID Manager
- Master Degree (preferable) or Bachelor Degree in either Research or Economics or Social Studies from a recognized University in Vietnam or overseas
- Capable in conducting research (employing international standard research methodology)
- No working experience is required for the post of Economic/Social Researcher cum Project Officer
- But at least two year working experience for the post of Senior Economic/Social Researcher cum Project Officer.
- Excellent in English.
- Good understanding / use of MS Office computer software
- Pro-active and highly responsible.
- Well organized and positive attitude.
- Have a strong team-sprit
- Able and willing to travel to provinces in Vietnam
- Good at statistical software such as Stata and/or SPSS
Salary and Bonus Range: To be discussed during the Interview
How to apply: Interested applicants should send a detailed Curriculum Vitae to Mekong Economics via email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [MKE-082021] Economic/Social Researcher cum Project Officer - Full Name
03/10/2021British Embassy Hanoi
Mid-level Training Consultants for Mothers and Aunts to Meet the Asian Program Framework and Trainees' CapabilitiesSOS Vietnam
22/09/2021Save the Children
30/09/2021Action to the Community Development Institute (ACDC)
26/09/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Consultancy service for Baseline Study of Project "Greening Red Cross and Red Crescent Disaster Risk Reduction: Saving Lives through Working with Nature"American Red Cross
10/10/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
24/09/2021American Red Cross
30/09/2021American Red Cross