Date advertised: 29 Apr 2021
Closing date: 18 Jun 2021 - 05:59 +07
Location: Worldwide, Worldwide
Department: Programme Operations
Type: Fixed-term contract
Save the Children International has an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as the– Education Coordination Specialist (Rapid response Team) at Homebased (willingness to travel 50% ) at any existing Save the Children office location.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
Reports to: Director, Global Education Cluster Unit
Staff reporting to this post: 0
Budget Responsibilities: Nil
Role Dimensions: Role potentially requires frequent and complex interactions with cluster coordinators, UN, government and civil society partners, and liaison with the inter-cluster working group. Requires excellent judgment, analytical and conceptual thinking; and ability to work in high pressure environments, with limited supervision.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Experience in cluster coordination roles or other humanitarian coordination mechanisms is essential
- Progressively responsible work experience with UN, government and/or NGO in humanitarian coordination and education in emergencies programming
- Extensive work experience outside the humanitarian sector which is relevant to this post may be considered as a replacement for humanitarian experience
- Proven experience leading consultative and participatory processes, and strategic development
- Proven experience consolidating inputs, undertaking analyses and producing high quality reports
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to facilitate diverse groups
- Politically and culturally sensitive with ability to act with of patience, tact and diplomacy
- A high level of written and spoken English and at least one of the following languages: Arabic, Spanish or French
- Demonstrable ability to work and represent views across different stakeholders taking part in the Education Cluster
- Knowledge of the IASC Cluster System and recent humanitarian reform developments, including the Transformative Agenda
- Understanding of the Consolidated Appeals Process and other funding mechanisms
- Knowledge of information management processes within the cluster system
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and sometimes insecure working circumstances
- Experience and/or knowledge of programming in other relevant sectors including Child Protection, WASH, Health, etc.
We can offer circa £ per annum ( If based in UK) with an option of flexible of working hours
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers/apply
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
Save the Children does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
Find out more about this role by downloading the job description here Job descriptionCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank