The Education MEAL Officer is responsible to monitor and measure Project program’s outputs, outcomes and impacts are achieved according to the agreed indicators, to facilitate capturing lessons learned in the implementation of different program activities and ensure lessons learned are integrated in program development, contribute in monitoring the accountability mechanism to gather feedback from beneficiaries and partners concerning their views about our program.
Key Area 1: Monitoring & Evaluation:
- Develop Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning (MEAL) tools/approaches for project monitoring (beneficiary tracking, data collection and analysis, reporting, etc.) in line with SCI Quality Framework.
- Ensure that monitoring and evaluation activities are undertaken as planned and with use of Quality Benchmarks, Kobo toolkit.
- Responsible for management of project M&E plan and tracker
- Provide technical support to Save the Children and implementing partner staff regarding MEAL activities
- Provide regular analysis and recommendations of program progress as required
- Lead implementation of assessments and surveys, including baseline, end-line, and assessment tools covering relevant project indicators as needed
- Undertake field visits to monitor progress and support monitoring and evaluation activities.
Key Area 2: Accountability:
- Work closely with program team to ensure all Project staff, including partner staff, fully understand and promote accountability in general and to children and youth in particular, through training and coaching.
- Responsible for promoting the use of CFM in the project locations and give feedbacks to country MEAL on this system.
- Support Accountability Focal Point in reporting and investigation of complaints and feedback as and when needed.
- Based on analysis of complaints, make appropriate recommendations to line management.
Key Area 3: Learning:
- Promote learning throughout the Project program, particularly on issues of program quality, policy analysis and advocacy.
- Coordinate with program staff to ensure that lessons learned and best practices are properly documented and are incorporated into program implementation and design.
- Participate in designing and implementation of studies, assessments, research and learning in co-ordination and cooperation with program staff.
- Be a member of Education MEAL core team and liaise with Education Program Coordinator to provide MEAL support to other education teams as needed, especially in using data to inform education program adjustments, new project design and MEAL capacity building within Education team.
- Provide inputs into project reports, country annual report and country annual planning.
- Support country MEAL team in relevant MEAL tasks when required (10% of LOE)
Other tasks required by supervisor
The job duties and responsibilities as set out above are not exhaustive and the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties within reasonableness of their level of skills and experience, including adjustment on job description.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at
Closing Date for Application: 20 March 2020
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/12/2020The European Chamber of Commerce in Vietnam (EuroCham)
31/01/2021World Health Organization (WHO)
18/12/2020Save the Children International
08/12/2020Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
08/12/2020Trung tâm Nghiên cứu và Truyền thông Vì sự phát triển bền vững
29/11/2020Mines Advisory Group (MAG)
06/12/2020Viet Nature Conservation Centre
01/12/2020Investing in Women
30/11/2020Medical Committee Netherlands - Vietnam (MCNV)