- Project Management: Responsible for management of the education projects and implementing them within the required scope, budget, and schedule.
- Project Identification, Design & Planning:
- Identification: Conduct needs assessments, researches, and studies to understand needs in the target population.
- Design: Develop program models, proposals, budgets, and supporting data for budget cycles.
- Planning: Create project implementation plan with appropriate staffing, trainers, materials, and in partnership with local government and schools.
- Project Implementation:
- Execution: coordinate, prepare, and carry out activities at project locations.
- Logistics: Ensure coordination for activities is completed including transportation, accommodations, meals, and supplies for project activities.
- Procurement: Utilize established office procedures to ensure the project has the necessary products or services to complete their work.
- Administration: Prepare and/or review documents needed for government partnerships, official documents, and documents to track project activities, surveys, contracts, forms, and any other documents.
- Schedule: Mange timely completion of the project activities in coordination with partners.
- Project Monitoring & Evaluation:
- Evaluation: Conduct after action review, SWOT, and other required documentation.
- Reporting: Complete monthly and annual reporting for education projects, including activity monitoring data and results.
- Ensure pre and post-tests are completed to monitor effectiveness of trainings and how beneficiaries are applying learned knowledge to promote behavior change.
- Ensure activities conducted by SPIR and partners meet the defined scope.
- Collect, compile and review data from surveys, questionnaires, and activities to create summary of information for input into reports including data software and monthly reports. Train education staff for data related tasks.
- Communications: Collect stories, photos, and videos from beneficiaries and partners for reports.
- Staff Management:
- Organize, manage, and lead education staff.
- Delegate project implementation responsibilities to assigned education staff.
- Support staff to develop in their professional role, increase in their capacity, and in their personal development plan.
- Able to positively lead the spirit of team.
- Stakeholder, Partner, and Government Relations:
- Foster strong relationships with partnering authorities at the provincial and district levels.
- Ensure proper communication with team members and partners.
- Training and Technical Content:
- Prepare and conduct education trainings with development of supporting materials.
- Build up capacity of SPIR Education staff to prepare and conduct trainings.
- Review partner’s trainings for accuracy and applicability of materials to community needs.
- Financial Management:
- Plan, budget, manage, and control costs to ensure project completion within the approved budget.
- Complete all financial reporting.
- Review and approve to all financial transactions within the project’s budget. Ensure accuracy of financial transactions.
- Review and authorize cash advances, expense reports, purchase requests, quote analysis, and any other financial documents.
- Review partner financial reporting for accuracy and compliance with financial requirements. Delegate checking of partner financial reports for accuracy, approved spending, and in alignment with intended spending.
- Risk Management:
- Conduct risk management planning, identification, analysis, response planning, and controlling throughout the project cycle.
- Other Responsibilities:
- Nurture a positive work environment, fostering a commitment to SPIR values and ethics.
- SPIR works as a team to carry out programming and additional responsibilities will be assigned to achieve the goals of our project activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Teaching, Social Work or related degree
- At least 05 year experience working with ethnic minorities and/or vulnerable students in Vietnam in Project Management
- At least 02 years’ experience in leading workshops/trainings and capacity building training.
- Strong willingness and passion to see help poor and disadvantaged in Vietnam.
- Experience with capacity building training.
- Translation/Interpretation for government meetings, official documents, and to support international field staff.
- Formal project management certification or training preferred.
- Fluency in English and Vietnamese-written and spoken.
- Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills; high level of integrity.
- Excellent communication skills – written and oral.
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Professional maturity: ability to keep the focus of work on the overall goals.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email.
- Ability to travel frequently to remote villages in varying weather conditions to carry out project activities.
- Coaching/Mentorship skills
- Networking skills
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
23/06/2021GIZ Energy Support Programme
25/06/2021Save the Children