- To work with local partners to develop and effectively deliver the emergency work plan with technical quality assurance, reflecting emergency standard and project’s focuses; work in close coordination with other team members and colleagues;
- Ensure the coordination with other local partner staff to implement the project’s activities, including:
- Carry out the assigned activities effectively with guidance of relevant specialists/advisors;
- Conduct regularly field visits to project sites and support other team members to implement and monitor project activities;
- Provide inputs/suggestions relevant to thematic priorities for project planning, implementing and monitoring;
- Participate in teamwork planning, programme planning and other relevant planning processes, as required;
- Provide bi-weekly updates to PMs; and
- Contribute technical inputs for areas under his/her responsibilities to relevant reports as required.
- Have relevant background and/or with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in emergency response or disaster risk reduction.
- Demonstrated experience in following standard policies, procedures and processes and ensure the implementation detailed transactions.
- A willingness to learn about CARE, gender equality and women’s empowerment.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skills, sound judgment, planning, problem solving; ability to work under pressure, and to organise and manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Ongoing professional and personal development
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Supportive teams
- A comprehensive benefit package
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam