CARE International in Vietnam (CVN) is a creative and dynamic organisation, which has worked with Vietnamese, and international partner organisations since 1989 in over 300 projects. We recognise that the key to achieving equitable development outcomes lies in addressing deeply rooted, structural underlying causes of poverty and injustices which contribute to the exclusion and vulnerability of particular groups in society. Our long term programme goals in Vietnam are that Remote Ethnic Minority Women (REMW) and Socially Marginalised People (SMP) in urban areas equitably benefit from development, are resilient to changing circumstances and have a legitimate voice. To learn more,
CARE is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women, ethnic minorities, and people with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply.
About the role
An exciting opportunity to work on the emergency response in Quang Tri for the dynamic and well-known international NGO, CARE International in Vietnam. The position holder is responsible for overall implementation of field activities in cooperating with local partners to ensure activities are carried out quickly and in a well-planned manner.
This position is based in Quang Tri, with travel required to other sites and Hanoi country office, full time 6-month contract, and be renewed upon mutual agreement.
- To work with local partners to develop and effectively deliver the emergency work plan with technical quality assurance, reflecting emergency standard and project’s focuses; work in close coordination with other team members and colleagues;
- Ensure the coordination with other local partner staff to implement the project’s activities, including:
o Carry out beneficiaries selection and verification
o Deliver project emergency response activities, including distribution of relief items and cash transfer
o Undertake monitoring activities required by the project
- Carry out the assigned activities effectively with guidance of relevant specialists/advisors;
- Conduct regularly field visits to project sites and support other team members to implement and monitor project activities;
- Provide inputs/suggestions relevant to thematic priorities for project planning, implementing and monitoring;
- Participate in teamwork planning, programme planning and other relevant planning processes, as required;
- Provide bi-weekly updates to PMs; and
- Contribute technical inputs for areas under his/her responsibilities to relevant reports as required.
- Have relevant background and/or with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in emergency response or disaster risk reduction.
- Demonstrated experience in following standard policies, procedures and processes and ensure the
implementation detailed transactions.
- A willingness to learn about CARE, gender equality and women’s empowerment.
- Demonstrated good interpersonal skills, sound judgment, planning, problem solving; ability to work under pressure, and to organise and manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Good communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
Why you should apply:
- Ongoing professional and personal development
- A dynamic and innovative environment
- Supportive teams
- A comprehensive benefit package
Please send your application that includes cover letter explaining briefly your background and experience and why you are an ideal candidate, a CV, and sample work (links or file attachment) in English to email: Jobs@care.org.vn quoting the position title in the subject line of the email.
Application Deadline: 5.00 P.M., 19 November 2020.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
09/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)
25/12/2020Save the Children
15/12/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation