VN – Energy Experts
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community.
Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Deloitte is a leading provider of innovative development solutions to U.S. and international donors, foundations, governments, and Fortune 500 companies. With member firm presence in more than 150 countries, we bring the power of a global firm and leverage our immense technical expertise and firm capabilities to bring integrated approaches to clients. Our dedicated team to serve International Donor Organizations – IDO is the vanguard for the delivery of profound impact in the global development space in alignment to the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals. Since 1989, Deloitte has supported USAID, World Bank, Department of State, MCC, UN, and others. With more than 1000 development experts around the world, Deloitte has implemented over 150 donor projects worth a total of more than $3 billion in more than 70 countries. Our work touches lives across the globe and that impact motivates our IDO community as well as the commercial success and professionalism that underpins all Deloitte work.
Our Global Energy & Resources (E&R) practice provides services through the global network of Deloitte member firms serving all functions and service lines. We help our clients identify opportunities in the market while taking into account criteria such as size, industry, and operational complexity. Our solutions address the broad range of challenges facing our clients as they adapt to a changing regulatory environment, significant political, economic and market pressures, and technological development.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
As part of our IDO team working on Energy Sector, you will work alongside with IDO clients to help them implement projects in Vietnam. You will participate to the team who advise, design, implement, and deploy industry solutions and programs that transform the energy industry. You will have the opportunity to exercise strong analytical and critical thinking skills with the chance to solve complex problems and communicate your findings. Finally, you will work independently and collaboratively in a team.
With our strategy on working with international organizations in Vietnam in our targeted areas including energy and economic growth, we are now looking for Technical Team Members who can deliver following expertise:
- Renewable energy (RE) policy formulation and program design
- Analysis of power systems and power markets
- Weather forecasting for power markets and RE dispatch
- GIS for power and transmission planning
- Power grid transmission planning and grid integration of renewables
- Gas combustion engineering
- Upstream environment control of power plants (retrofits, environmental engineering)
- LNG/natural gas markets
- Electric vehicles
- Workforce training for power markets, and for deploying new and clean energy sources
- Transactional advisory services for clean energy projects, including RE projects and transmission improvements
- Financing for transmission projects
- Tariff analysis and tariff setting
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Vietnamese nationality
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a related field for junior positions
- Minimum of master’s degree (or higher) or equivalent years of relevant experience for mid-to-senior level positions
- Basic understanding of clean energy project development
- Experience working with international donor organizations preferred
- Flexible, effective and customer-oriented communication skills, collaboration in a multi-cultural team
- Good communication skills, both written and spoken, in Vietnamese
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Willingness and ability to travel within Vietnam
Positions are contingent upon receipt of donor funding. Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified with additional information on the positions available.
To apply, please send cover letter and CV to our colleague, Ms. Nguyen Thi Hai Anh (firstname.lastname@example.org). Other supporting documents are not required until further request.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
15/01/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)