- Enterprise assessments
- Enterprise advisory and training services designed to support practical improvements; and
- Stakeholder engagement and sustainability.
- Independently conduct enterprise assessment of labour standards and management systems at the enterprise level;
- Independently produce high standard reports in English on (i) assessments findings, (ii) recommendations for improvement, (iii) enterprise improvement plans and (iv) progress reports on implementation;
- Review the reports of other advisors as part of the peer review Better Work quality assurance system;
- Provide high quality enterprise level consultancy services designed to improve enterprise performance including coaching, facilitating management and union improvement committees, providing technical advice and conducting classroom based training;
- Select and adapt and contextualise Better Work products for use at the individual enterprise level based on needs;
- Provide technical advice and input into the development of Better Work research, products and strategies;
- Actively contribute to the project’s monitoring and evaluation strategy, research agenda and knowledge management strategy;
- Contribute to the financial sustainability strategy of the project including encouraging the participation of enterprises in project activities, a strong outcome focus, and effective time management of consultancy services;
- Supervise project support staff as required; and
- Other duties as required by the supervisor.
- University degree in economics, human resource management, adult education, international development, law or other relevant fields, or equivalent in experience.
- Two years of professional experience in social dialogue, capacity building in the private sector in developing countries, corporate social responsibility (particularly in the field of labour standards compliance and remediation) or other relevant field.
- Excellent command of both Vietnamese and English, Vietnamese being his/her first language. A working knowledge of the Vietnamese and/or of one or more of the language spoken by the workers in the export apparel industry would be an advantage.
- Good communications skills, both oral and written;
- Good analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of the Vietnamese labour law and regulations;
- Good group facilitation, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills and capacity to deliver classroom training. Experience in industrial relations and building of social dialogue between management and worker representatives at the workplace an advantage;
- Understanding of enterprise level human resource, production and quality systems;
- Good understanding of corporate social responsibility and labour compliance issues in global supply chains;
- Good understanding of a range of remediation training and capacity building initiatives including classroom-based training activities for improvement purposes
- Ability to monitor the effectiveness of training and capacity building initiatives undertaken by partner organizations/consultants;
- Good understanding of principles of gender equality and principles of equal opportunity and how these can be promoted as part the responsibilities of the post;
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently in an outcomes-based work culture as well as contributing to the work of a team; and
- Capacity to sensitively liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including staff, donors, international buyers, government officials, management, unions and NGOs.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
31/05/2021Save the Children
10/06/2021USAID Saving Species Project
17/05/2021The U.S Embassy