About Social Impact
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
SI is implementing the new USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract. The scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Vietnam staff and its implementing partners to implement more efficient, effective, and sustainable programs by (1) improving staff P knowledge and skills in Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) and Collaborating, Learning & Adapting (CLA); (2) advancing evidence-informed decision-making; (3) strengthening strategic collaboration between staff and local stakeholders.
In Vietnam, U.S. assistance has helped to improve the quality of life of persons with disabilities (PWDs) by addressing medical and social needs, improving disability policies, and reducing physical and social barriers. USAID/Vietnam’s PWD work aligns with WHO’s building blocks of effective health systems.
**Please Note: This is a local position. Only Vietnamese residents will be eligible to apply.**
The Evaluation & Disability Specialist will be expected to advise on the scoping and design of a USAID/Vietnam baseline assessment on disabilities in Vietnam. The baseline should include directly surveying PWDs and possibly assessing services available to PWDs in select provinces in Vietnam. The baseline should contribute to measuring progress in line with USAID/Vietnam’s activity, project, and strategy objectives.
Level of Effort (LOE): Max 20 days.
Desired start date: As soon as possible
Timeframe: From start date until 31 December 2020
The Evaluation & Disability Specialist must:
- Have a degree from an accredited university and at least 5 years of technical experience working on issues pertaining to improving the quality of life of PWD in Vietnam.
- Have extensive experience designing and managing evaluations and surveys.
- Have a demonstrated ability to collect, analyze, and report on large quantitative data sets and gather and integrate both quantitative and qualitative findings to answer research questions.
- Have experience working with Government of Vietnam, local organizations and/or service providers supporting PWDs.
- Have a demonstrated ability to analyze PWD-related activities and to collect data in a culturally sensitive manner.
- Have a demonstrated understanding of USAID evaluation policy.
- Be fluent in Vietnamese and have professional proficiency (writing, speaking, and reading) in English.
The closing date for application: Sept 20, 2020. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
Interviews may include a practical test or skill-based demonstration
- Kênh tài chính, chứng khoán việt nam
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
07/10/2020Save the Children
Consultancy on Making Teaser Video and Documentary Clips for Process-oriented Child Monitoring (POM)VVOB Vietnam
Consultant/Consultant Team to Evaluate and Document Communication Solutions in Climate Information ServicesCARE International
02/10/2020Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS)
25/10/2020Viet Nam Assistance for the Handicapped (VNAH)
02/10/2020Mines Advisory Group (MAG)
02/10/2020Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
Consultancy for Conducting Field-testing under Controlled Conditions of Glyphosate, Alternative Herbicides and Weed Management PracticesGCP
30/09/2020Volunteer For Education (VEO)
14/10/2020The Fred Hollows Foundation (FHF)
04/10/2020Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation -VVAF