About British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (Britcham Vietnam)BritCham Vietnam represents British businesses in Vietnam and promotes value-added links between its members as well as with its external stakeholders, which include the British community in Vietnam, the British government, the local community, other businesses in Vietnam, and the Vietnamese government
Official website: https://britchamvn.com/
- Job title: Event & Admin Intern – Hanoi Based
- Type: Full Time
- Contract type: Full-time Internship
- Reporting Line: Hanoi Event Manager
- Time (negotiable): October to end of December 2023 (40 hours/ week from Monday to Friday)
The Event & Admin Intern is responsible for supporting the design and delivery of the Events for the British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam in Hanoi under the guidance of the Event Manager and other assigned Administrative tasks.Job Description (this responsibility may include, but not exclusively)
- Support the Hanoi Event Manager to deliver logistics tasks for BritCham Vietnam events in Hanoi.
- Support the planning, strategy, and execution of BritCham Vietnam events to ensure a high-quality level of delivery.
- Supporting the design of marketing materials relevant to each event.
- Propose the content to promote events on social media, and respond to inquiries from participants.
- Follow up with vendor/sponsor contracts to ensure that it is finalised.
- Follow up with the required financial reports and payments for events.
- Keep track and cascade correspondence in and out
- Support other team members (if needed)
- Translate document (if needed)
- On-the-job training and practical experience
- Working with high-profile partners, governments, and a progressive, dynamic team
- Network development across various industries
- Diplomatic/business meetings and events
- University student/graduate with a degree in Marketing & Design, International Business, Events Management, or other relevant majors
- Excellent written and spoken English (IELTS / TOEFL certification would be a plus)
- Strong Vietnamese language skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong initiative and ability to work independently delivering high-quality results
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent use of design software is a plus.
How to applyPlease send your CV to Ms. Minh Trang at:
- Email: Trangminh.Nguyen@britchamvn.com with the title [BritCham2023] - Event & Admin Intern - Full Name.
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, 4th October 2023