Main tasks and responsibilities
• Work with embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Denmark about the event
• Produce material for events (including timelines and budgets)
• Assist and coordinate suppliers
• Pre-event planning, organising and contact to guest speakers
• Produce material to embassy website and Facebook and LinkedIn in Danish and English
• Assist at event with practical assistance
Type of employment: Full time, 3 ½ month contract
Starting date: September 1st, 2021
Location: Danish Embassy in Vietnam, 7th Floor, BIDV Tower 194 Tran Quang Khai Street, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Deadline for application: August 1st, 2021
• An exciting, inter-cultural and dynamic work environment with a wide range of diverse tasks.
• A large degree of self-dependence and self-management.
• Dedicated and warm colleagues and a family friendly work environment with flexibility to organize a balanced work-family life.
• An attractive salary based on the short period of the contract
*** Application and recruitment process: To apply for the position, please send your application (cover letter, CV, proof of relevant education, recommendations and 2-3 references) in English to ‘Embassy of Denmark’ at email firstname.lastname@example.org with the title [EMBASSYOFDENMARK-072021] Event Assistance/Student Help - Full Name, application no later than 1st of August, 2021.
The Embassy attaches great importance to equal opportunities for all and therefore welcomes applications from all qualified persons regardless of race, sex, religion, age or disability. Kindly notice that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The chosen candidate must present a “No Criminal Record” and pass security clearance by the Danish authorities prior to appointment.
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam