We are looking for a dynamic and proactive volunteer to join our team in Hanoi and support cancer patients!
MAKNA (Majlis Kanser Nasional / National Cancer Council) is a not-for-profit organization fighting against cancer since 1994. MAKNA mobilizes resources in order to provide curative, preventive, research and support services to underprivileged cancer patients, their families and caregivers, high risk-groups and the general public. MAKNA works within Malaysia and Vietnam, in order to reduce the suffering of cancer patients.
In Hanoi and its region, we propose:
- Support to cancer patients at home and in hospitals;
- Cancer awareness and education activities;
- Capacity building (training for medical and social health workers, knowledge transfer).
As part of MAKNA in Vietnam, the volunteer contributes to MAKNA’s positioning strategy in Vietnam and contributes to the implementation of projects and events. Her/his main tasks are fundraising initiatives and event coordination. She/he is also responsible for identifying stakeholders, engaging with the right partners in the cancer sector.
The position is in tandem with the executive staff in Hanoi and includes work with volunteers. The volunteer is also directly liaising with team in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
The volunteer is entitled to a daily allowance of 200,000 VND.
- Responsible for planning, executing and reporting fundraising activities in Vietnam;
- Assist the executive staff with the events and activities coordination;
- Coordinate, train and recruit volunteers;
- Support with administrative tasks;
- Represent and adhere to MAKNA values;
- Assist in providing progress report;
- Perform specific tasks under request of MAKNA’s HeadQuarters in Malaysia;
- Assist in conducting needs assessment of the cancer community in Vietnam.
Skills / knowledge required
- Experience in nonprofits organization
- Experience in event planning
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Excellent communication skills and adaptable to the diverse interlocutors
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Highly organised and efficient
- Flexible and solution oriented
- Prior knowledge related to cancer
Are you interested in joining our mission? Do you think you have the right profile?
Please send your CV and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com no later than 24th December 2020.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maknacancer/Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi