The Embassy is inviting qualified candidates to apply for a vacant position as event organiser in connection with a high level visit taking place at the end of November 2021.
As event organiser, you will work on the high level visit, dealing with event locations, practical issues like booking of transport, making sure everything is in place for the visit, logistics, maintaining playbook and staff planning for the events planned. You will work in close cooperation with other colleagues in the Danish embassy as well as an external experienced event project lead. The position requires very good English skills and high flexibility in working hours.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Work with embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Denmark to decide event requirements.
- Produce detailed proposals for events (including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets).
- Research venues, suppliers and contractors.
- Manage and coordinate suppliers and all event logistics (for example, venue, catering, travel).
- Manage all pre-event planning, organising guest speakers and delegate packs.
- Coordinate suppliers, handle client queries and troubleshoot on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly and to budget.
- Organise traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media.
- Oversee the dismantling and removal of the event and clear the venue efficiently.
Type of employment: Full time, 3 ½ month contract
Starting date: September 1st, 2021
Location: Danish Embassy in Vietnam, 7th Floor, BIDV Tower 194 Tran Quang Khai Street, Lý Thái Tổ, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or similar
- Working experience from carrying out similar event is a must
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese – both oral and written.
- Be accurate and conscientious with a high degree of professional ethics and personal integrity.
- Have a structured mind-set, strong planning and coordination skills, a high sense of responsibility.
- Be able to work independently as well as in teams.
- An exciting, inter-cultural and dynamic work environment with a wide range of diverse tasks.
- A large degree of self-dependence and self-management.
- Dedicated and warm colleagues and a family friendly work environment with flexibility to organize a balanced work-family life.
*** Application and recruitment process:
To apply for the position, please send your application (cover letter, CV, proof of relevant education, recommendations and 2-3 references) in English to email: email@example.com with the title [THEEMBASSYOFDENMARK-062021] Event Organizer - Full Name
The Embassy attaches great importance to equal opportunities for all and therefore welcomes applications from all qualified persons regardless of race, sex, religion, age or disability. Kindly notice that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The chosen candidate must present a “No Criminal Record” and pass security clearance by the Danish authorities prior to appointment.
For any questions regarding the position, please contact Commercial Counsellor Troels JakobsenCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam