Deloitte Consulting LLP (“Deloitte”), implementing the USAID Improving Private Sector Competitiveness Activity (“Activity” or “IPS-C”) is looking for a qualified local professional to fill the position of
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Duration: Duration of the Activity.
Background: The purpose of the USAID Improving Private Sector Competitiveness Activity (“Activity” or “IPS-C”) is to remove constraints and build the competitiveness of small and growing businesses (SGBs) in Vietnam, including those led by vulnerable populations. With this activity, USAID/Vietnam is supporting Vietnam’s competitiveness: vertically at the policy, market and firm level; and horizontally by working along the entire spectrum of enterprise growth models, from household businesses transforming into registered firms to small firms on the cusp of scaling up. The Activity is comprised of four inter-related Objectives. Deloitte Consulting LLP (“Deloitte”) is implementing this Activity on behalf of USAID.
Position Objective, Generally Applicable Functions, and Specific Tasks
A. Position Objective: The Events Coordinator/Specialist will be responsible for organizing, leading, and implementing all project events for IPS-C.
B. General Functions of the Position. In coordination with the Operations Manager, Media/Communications Specialist, Objective Results Managers, s/he will oversee IPS-C all event activities. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage all aspects of an event from pre-planning, determining resource needs, pre-event marketing, and on-site coordination, to post event follow up;
- Collaborate with colleagues across the IPS-C project to successfully set up events, including:
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts
- Finding appropriate location for events (appropriate technology/platform for online events;
- Plan and execute pre-event marketing;
- Identify vendors and order all necessary items and supplies ensuring items arrive in a timely fashion;
- Organizing marketing materials for the event;
- Responsible for successful running of the events;
- Support the drafting of post-event reports;
- Organize and manage IPS-C outreach events, including events related to specific activities and the overall project; and
- Other duties as assigned to support IPS-C communications and outreach efforts.
C. Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum Years of Experience: 5 Years
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, Public Relations or another relevant field
- Professional fluency in English required (both verbal and written)
- Good organization and time management skills
- Attention to detail, ability to meet and exceed deadlines, self-motivated with excellent time management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience planning and implementing events
- Experience managing a team
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word required
- Prior experience with the US Embassy, USAID or other US projects desired
Interested candidates are invited to submit their CV with the Cover Letter in English to email@example.com by 18:00 on June 11, 2021. Please include three references at the bottom of your CV.
Note: In the subject line please indicate name of the position to which you are applying.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/06/2021The World Bank