As a federal enterprise, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH supports the German Government in achieving its objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. On behalf of the German Government, GIZ currently provides advisory services to the Government of Viet Nam in three priority areas: Vocational training, Environmental policy and sustainable use of natural resources, and Energy. For further information, please visit www.giz.de/viet-nam.
The GIZ Country Office in Viet Nam is looking for a local qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Executive Assistant – Country Office
Duty station: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Duration: ASAP for 2 years contract
- Ensuring that the secretariat for the Country Office Management Team runs smoothly including organization of calendars, incoming and outgoing correspondence and other administrative tasks
- Good communication flow, particularly with the Country Director (CD) and the Management Team members
- Supporting the preparation of internal and external meetings and workshops as well as arranging visitors to the office
- Managing the document and knowledge management system at the country office
- Handling of general administrative tasks such as preparation of official letters, checking of service requests, coordinating short-term consultants of GIZ office and other duties at request of the management team
- A University Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline such as business administration or public administration
- At least 3 years of professional working experience in the area concerned; experience in a similar position in a project/ programme in international development cooperation is an asset
- Full proficiency in IT office tools such as Outlook, MS Teams, Microsoft Office 365
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks and well as well-developed organisational skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English, German and Vietnamese
- Attention to detail and professional discretion
- Dynamic, reliable and open-minded character having the willingness to excel and perform on a high-level under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team; ability to work together with people from different sectors (e.g. private sector, ministries, international experts) and cultural backgrounds
Successful candidates will enjoy good working conditions in a friendly and creative working environment, open corporate culture, competitive benefits and compensation, and good training and professional development possibilities.
Interested qualified candidates are invited to send the GIZ application form in English, copies of relevant certificates and references, either by email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or by post (to GIZ Office Hanoi, 6th Floor Hanoi Towers, 49 Hai Ba Trung Street, Hanoi, Vietnam), before 19th November 2021.
Note: Please state “Application for the position of Executive Assistant – GIZ Office Ha Noi” in the subject line or on the envelope. Short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4 weeks after the deadline. Telephone contact is not encouraged.
Please complete all the information in GIZ Application form with link download here: https://bit.ly/3fgNWHq.
GIZ – YOUR PARTNER FOR A BETTER FUTURE
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
10/12/2021Consulate General of India Ho Chi Minh City
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International