- To act as first line of executive support to Board of Management.
- To provide a smooth communication between the Director and internal departments; demonstrate leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the BOM's ability to effectively lead the organization.
- To provide administrative and legal support to BOM regarding to arrangement for BOM travel, VIP donor visit, ensure the legal status of the Foundation.
- To support the cultivation of ongoing relationships, including Government partners, corporate sponsors and donors.
- Other assistance assigned by BOM.
- Vietnamese with a Bachelor or higher degree in relevant or business discipline, e.g. business administration, commerce, banking or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years working experience at senior level or executive assistant in a multi-cultural company.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Vietnamese, speaking and writing.
- Excellent computer skills and experience working with database, Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
- Willingness to travel on project visit.
18/08/2021Lawrence S. Ting Foundation
Post date: 03/08/2021Animal Asia UNDP
30/09/2021ASEAN Youth Organization
15/08/2021Viện Nghiên cứu Quản lý Phát triển bền vững (MSD)
15/08/2021Tổ chức Đại học Pháp ngữ (AUF)
23/08/2021Save the Children