Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home – the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/.
WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated, and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
We are looking for an Executive Assistant, based in Hanoi to support the Country Director in the fulfilment and execution of duties, both to ensure an effective managing of the country, including keeping a perfect coordination among all departments, and to liaise effectively with WWF Network as well as external partners and suppliers. Operates and performs with considerable independence, diversified administrative duties using initiative, judgement, with knowledge of the organization’s matters, and an acute sense of diplomacy.
In order to have a good fit you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business Management, Business Administration, or in relevant fields.
- At least 10 years relevant experience in office operations management or as senior Executive Assistant.
- Experience of working in multicultural environment
- Attentive to detail and follow-up with excellent organization and prioritization skills; efficiency;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to cooperate well with staff, partners and the community, including difficult and emotional situations;
- Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround
- Ability to research information and synthesize it;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English;
If you have a strong office operations management and want a career filled with meaningful and diverse assignments to expand yourself professionally and personally; make a difference to our planet while enjoying a great work-life balance and evolve yourself every day, JOIN OUR TEAM!
How to apply:
Detailed information could be found at: https://vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/?uNewsID=364857
Send us your cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the position title [WWF – 102020] Executive Assistant – Full name in the subject line of the email, by 11th October 2020
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
03/01/2021International Crisis Group
31/12/2020Save The Children
Consultant(s) to Conduct Stakeholder and Value Chain Analysis of Sand Value Chain in the Vietnamese Mekong DeltaWWF
11/12/2020CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
All year roundWinrock International
11/12/2020World Vision International – Vietnam (WVV)
11/12/2020British Chamber of Commerce Vietnam (BritCham Vietnam)