‘Please note this requisition has five positions’
Do you want to build a career that is truly worthwhile? Working at the World Bank Group provides a unique opportunity for you to help our clients solve their greatest development challenges. The World Bank Group is one of the largest sources of funding and knowledge for developing countries; a unique global partnership of five institutions dedicated to ending extreme poverty, increasing shared prosperity and promoting sustainable development. With 189 member countries and more than 120 offices worldwide, we work with public and private sector partners, investing in groundbreaking projects and using data, research, and technology to develop solutions to the most urgent global challenges. For more information, visit www.worldbank.org
The World Bank Treasury (TRE)
Are you inspired by a global mission to end poverty? Do you want to build a career in finance with a global impact? The World Bank Treasury is one of the few places where you can be on the leading edge of finance as it sits at the only nexus of finance, innovation, and international development. We manage the institution’s finances to enable all World Bank operations and lending. Each year, we issue over $50 billion in bonds, prudently manage over $180 billion in assets, and process over $7 trillion in transactions.
Departments & Teams
Treasury has three departments and a compliance & controls team. Learn more about our organization.
With us, you won’t just work in financial markets: you’ll help create new ones.
The Junior Analyst program is a professional training program to develop analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills necessary to have an exciting and rewarding career in finance. The Junior Analyst Program aims to bring exceptional recent college graduates, who possess a demonstrated interest in a future financial career, to support the World Bank’s development mandate. Junior Analysts(ET Consultants) are matched to a team within Treasury. Junior Analysts(ET Consultants) are expected to have graduated from a four-year university within the last year. This cohort is anticipated to begin after graduation in May 2021 but is negotiable. Learn more about the World Bank Treasury’s Student & Graduate Careers. Poverty has no borders, and neither does excellence.
With employees based in Washington, Chennai, and Tokyo, the World Bank Treasury represents over 50 nationalities, and our leadership team hails from all regions of the world. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and inclusive employer. We have a dedicated and committed workforce and do not discriminate based on gender, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Learn more about Treasury’s greatest strength: its diverse and dedicated staff.
Duties and Accountabilities This position will have responsibilities for specific individual tasks/projects in one of Treasury’s departments, and, depending on interest and skills, will perform some or all the following:
Funding: Develop structuring, cash flow financial models, primarily for bond transactions.
Financial Infrastructure & Operations: Shadow full-time employees as they communicate complex ideas and solutions with potential and existing clients.
Investment Advisory & Asset Management: Develop securities analysis and understand asset management best practices through RAMP, Reserve Advisory & Management Partnership (AUM $27 billion).
Sustainable Finance & Client Solutions: Draft presentation materials, memos, and responses to serve existing clients and investors and to generate new business.
Structured Finance & Quantitative Modeling: Apply statistical analysis, mathematics and computational finance to support our trading and structured finance, market-making operations, and asset management teams.
Candidates who have the following are encouraged to apply:
1. Graduated with a bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or related field within the last year (no earlier than 2020) or anticipates graduating with a bachelor’s degree by May 2021.
2. Demonstrated paid work experience in financial setting is required;
3. Strong research, analytical, and quantitative skills for data management;
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written;
5. Experience in using programming languages or specialized software for managing and visualizing economic and financial data;
6. Demonstrated ability to research, extract, and process economic and financial data from various source systems and repositories, especially Bloomberg, World Bank Group or International Monetary Fund databases, and online sources;
7. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate and develop productive relationships to achieve the team’s objectives;
8. Proactive, resourceful and flexible to work on a range of assignments and adapt to rapidly changing business requirements and priorities;
9. Highest ethical standards.
Note: The selected candidate will be offered a one-year appointment, renewable for an additional one year, at the discretion of the World Bank Group, and subject to a lifetime maximum ET Appointment of two years. If an ET appointment ends before a full year, it is considered as a full year toward the lifetime maximum. Former and current ET staff who have completed all or any portion of their second-year ET appointment are not eligible for future ET appointments.
Poverty has no borders, neither does excellence. We succeed because of our differences and we continuously search for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds from around the globe.
Location: Washington, United States
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
06/12/2020The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB)
02/12/2020Làng Trẻ SOS Việt Nam
03/12/2020The Hinrich Foundation
04/12/2020The Vietnam Foundation
03/12/2020World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
24/12/2020The National Institute of Genetics
07/01/2021World Bank Group
02/12/2020Department of Operational Support (DOS)
07/12/2020Office of the United Nations Ombudsman and Mediation Services (UNOMS)
15/12/2020International Labour Organization (ILO)
14/12/2020World Bank Group
11/12/2020International Finance Corporation (IFC)