- Organization: WHO - World Health Organization
- Location: Amman (Jordan)
- Grade: P-4, International Professional - Internationally recruited position - Mid level
- Occupational Groups:
- External Relations, Partnerships and Resource mobilization
- Managerial positions
- Closing Date: 2021-12-06
- Strong interpersonal, representational, and organizational skills, with proven ability to facilitate and strengthen the involvement and collaboration of a broad range of internal and external partners.
- Demonstrated success in resource mobilization, including the ability to conceptualize resource mobilization strategies and approaches and promote consensus with donors and partners.
- Integrity, tact, and discretion.
- Ability to work and achieve goals under pressure.
- Sound understanding of the impact of emergencies and crises on social and economic development, and its burden on populations.
- Ability to "think out of the box" and to make innovative proposals as related to mobilization of resources.
- Good knowledge of WHO mandate and goals in the emergency incident management context is an asset.
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
- Ensuring the effective use of resources
- Promoting WHO’s position in health leadership
- Creating an empowering and motivating environment
- This vacancy notice may be used to fill other similar positions at the same grade level
- Only candidates under serious consideration will be contacted.
- A written test may be used as a form of screening.
- In the event that your candidature is retained for an interview, you will be required to provide, in advance, a scanned copy of the degree(s)/diploma(s)/certificate(s) required for this position. WHO only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed through the link: http://www.whed.net/. Some professional certificates may not appear in the WHED and will require individual review.
- Any appointment/extension of appointment is subject to WHO Staff Regulations, Staff Rules and Manual.
- Staff members in other duty stations are encouraged to apply.
- For information on WHO's operations please visit: http://www.who.int.
- WHO is committed to workforce diversity.
- WHO prides itself on a workforce that adheres to the highest ethical and professional standards and that is committed to put the WHO Values Charter into practice.
- WHO has zero-tolerance towards sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA), sexual harassment and other types of abusive conduct (i.e., discrimination, abuse of authority, and harassment). All members of the WHO workforce have a role to play in promoting a safe and respectful workplace and should report to WHO any actual or suspected cases of SEA, sexual harassment and other types of abusive conduct. To ensure that individuals with a substantiated history of SEA, sexual harassment or other types of abusive conduct are not hired by the Organization, WHO will conduct a background verification of final candidates.
- WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or users of any form of tobacco.
- WHO has a mobility policy which can be found at the following link: http://www.who.int/employment/en/. Candidates appointed to an international post with WHO are subject to mobility and may be assigned to any activity or duty station of the Organization throughout the world.
- Applications from women and from nationals of non and underrepresented Member States are particularly encouraged.
- Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply online. For assessment of your application, please ensure that
- your profile on Stellis is properly completed and updated;
- all required details regarding your qualifications, education, and training are provided;
- all experience records are entered with elaboration on tasks performed at the time.
- Kindly note that CV/PHFs inserted via LinkedIn are not accessible.
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021ARISE + Viet Nam
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International