USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract
Or send the resume by 5:00 PM February 28, 2020 at latest to the following address:
Leadvisors Place Building, Level 5, 41A Ly Thai To St, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi
ATTN: Trang Dinh
SI is implementing the new USAID/Vietnam Learns Contract. The scope of the five-year project is to support USAID/Vietnam staff and partners to implement more efficient, effective, and transparent programs by improving: (1) USAID and IP’s capacity to achieve expected results; (2) USAID’s understanding and tracking of project performance; and (3) collaboration, learning, and adapting (CLA).
SI is seeking a full-time Facilities Assistant to perform tasks related to facility maintenance and cleaning. This position is full-time, based in Hanoi, for the duration of the project.
**Please Note: This is a local position. Only Vietnamese citizens will be eligible to apply. **
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Run the errands for the office, maintain and upkeep of all cleaning equipment and supplies
- Responsible for in-house meeting logistics tasks
- Provide support on reception when necessary
- Do the cleaning on a daily basis including washing cups/mugs; emptying waste bins, transporting waste material to designated collection points; using electronically powered scrubbing / polishing / vacuuming machines to scrub, polish, spray and clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training); dusting, damp wiping, washing or polishing the furniture and replenishing consumable if required, etc
- Other responsibilities, as determined by the Director of Finance & Administration.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Five years of experience working with international organizations or companies is a plus.
- Speaking English is a plus.
The closing date for application: February 28, 2020. Selection and interview will be performed constantly and interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com. SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi