To view job description of the post and It's a must to apply your CVs via this link
The Green One United Nations House (GOUNH) in Hanoi is housing 15 United Nations agencies, with 385 UN staff, and is managed by the Common Service Unit (CSU), which is a customer-centric and cost-effective UN common back office, delivering services in the areas of ICT, Building and Facilities Management, Green One UN House Security and General Administrative Services through a one-stop shop system.
Under the guidance and supervision of the Common Services Unit Manager (CSM), the Facility Analyst is responsible for the GOUNH Facility Management operation and maintenance Services, Maintenance of Green Building aspects including safety and security, provide operational/financial support and contribute to the advancement of a common business operations efficiency agenda.
UNDP Viet Nam
The Facility Analyst (GOUNH Facility Manager) is a member of the GOUNH CSU management team and will work in close collaboration with the One UN ITC Manager and the GOUNH Common Services Associate. In addition, he/she will supervise a team of 2 United Nations staff and oversee the services provided by 50+ outsourced personnel. In this position he/she shall ensures execution transparent and efficient provision of services, maintain and improve the service provision structure, undertakes continuous capacity building of staff and promotes a client-focused and results-oriented approach areas under his/her responsibility.
Summary of Key Functions:
• Facility Management and building maintenance
• Maintenance of Green Building efficiency agenda
• Management of Security Service
• Common Premises budget and operational support
• Support advancement of a common business operations efficiency agenda
• Completed Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Hotel Management, Facility Management or equivalent.
• Advanced Degree (Master) in the related area would be an advantage.
• Minimum of 04 years’ experience in managing building facilities or advisory services in a client-oriented industry working with international clients is required.
• 3 years’ experience in maintaining Green Building Certification such as environmental management system - ISO 14001 or Platinum LOTUS programme and/or building sustainable cost efficiency initiative.
• Technical experience in handling of management systems including Service Management Systems, Building Management Systems (such as Honeywell), or ERM.
304 Kim Ma, Ba Dinh, Hanoi.
Application deadline: 20 September 2020
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản
Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
All the latest news in Vietnam
Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất