INTERNAL CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST FOR FAO STAFF MEMBERS (P, NPO, GS) - Covid19
Job Posting: 28/Sep/2020
Closure Date: 01/Jul/2021, 4:59:00 AM
Organizational Unit: FAO COUNTRY OFFICES
Job Type: Staff position
Type of Requisition: Professional
Grade Level: N/A
Primary Location: Various Locations-Various Locations
Duration: Up to 2 months between October 2020 and March 2021
Post Number: TBD
THIS VACANCY IS OPEN TO FAO STAFF ONLY
The scope of this Call for Expressions of Interest is to find qualified staff to support FAO Country Offices in the above functional areas in countries facing critical situations due to COVID-19 pandemic
Qualified staff will be placed on an Emergency Roster (“Surge Roster”)
Job Profiles: Administrative/Operations
Programme (Needs Assessment, Cash, Programme
Development, Monitoring and Evaluation)
FAO country offices, headed by an FAO Representative, are assisting governments to develop policies, programmes and projects to achieve food security and to reduce hunger and malnutrition. They help Countries develop their agricultural, fisheries and forestry sectors, and use their environmental and natural resources in a sustainable manner.
Staff members (Professional, NPOs and General Service) deployed for surge support report to the FAO Representative.
Surge support in the areas of administration, operations, programme, finance and procurement.
Expertise to support the planning, development and implementation of programmes, projects, products and services in accordance with FAO Strategic Objectives.
• Interested employees will be required to discuss upfront with their managers, who are encouraged to release employees to support.
• Support deployments are considered for staff members already in service of the Organization, located at HQs and in countries less affected by the pandemic.
• Applications will be screened based on the information provided in your online profile (see “How to Apply”). We strongly recommend that you ensure that the information is accurate and complete including employment record, academic qualifications and language skills.
• Selected candidates will receive a notification and from that moment they might be called for a surge support at any given time between October 2020 and March 2021, and in line with the duration of their contract.
• Surge support can be provided remotely (through teleworking) or in person, depending on the needs and COVID-19 restrictions. For in person missions, medical and travel restrictions may apply, as per COVID-19 guidance
• Selected candidates will be released of their function for a period not exceeding two months, after which they return to their normal functions.
• Support does not carry any expectation of conversion to another type of appointment.
• Candidates deployed will add the surge support as a separate objective in PEMS, and the supervisor of the surge assignment will be added as an ‘Additional Supervisor’ in the PEMS Year-End Appraisal phase. As such, this valuable experience will be documented in the performance evaluation of staff members.
• Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted.
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
• Experience in the areas of administration, operations, programme, finance and procurement.
• Results Focus
• Team Work
• Building Effective Relationships
• Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
• Work experience in more than one location or area of work, particularly in field locations, is desirable.
FAO staff are expected to adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO, Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency
Employees will maintain the contractual status, benefits and medical plans by which they are covered when performing their normal functions for the time of the deployment.
HOW TO APPLY
- To apply, visit the recruitment website at Jobs at FAO and complete your online profile;
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile;
- Once your profile is completed, please apply and submit your application;
- Your application will be screened based on the information provided on your online profile;
- Incomplete applications will not be considered;
- Only applications received through the FAO recruitment portal will be considered;
- We encourage applicants to submit the application well before the deadline date.
If you need help, or have queries, please contact: Careers@fao.orgCandidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty
National Experts to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
International Expert to develop the regulations on environmental industry in the Guiding Decree to the Law on Environmental Protection 2020 in Viet NamHanns Seidel Foundation
10/08/2021Batik International Việt Nam