*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest and how you meet the qualifications*.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter and an enthusiastic Intern to work with the Finance and Admin team.
Internship Duration : Apr 1, 2021 - September 30, 2021
Estimated number of hours per week: 40
Travel Required :No
Description of the project the Intern will complete:
Practice and learn about Admin and Accounting skills and daily work performance of the Accountant / Finance / Admin / Program Officers / Assistants through supporting the Finance/Admin and Program team includes daily payment process and project activities (events, trainings, workshops) under the supervision of the Senior Program Assistant.
Description of overall learning objectives and goals for the internship/benefit to the Intern:
To gain practical experiences in the field of Program / Projection implementation & management, Admin/ Finance management, regular duties and responsibilities of the Program / Accounting position.
- Pre-review documents submitted by the Staff/Consultant and partners (CBOs/clinics) for payment such as: travel expenses, meeting / training / workshop expenses, purchased orders, sales contracts, scan and upload to share drive.
- Rearrange/pre-review financial supporting invoices/receipts against financial reports submitted by partners for easy tracking.
- Support admin/PA team in organizing project workshops, trainings and events.
- Support Admin & Finance team to implement project activities.
- Provide translation and interpretation as needed.
- Provide other administrative and financial support as required.
Skills to be developed and/or expanded during internship:
- Insight into the working environment and understanding the culture of the organization.
- Project implementation and management.
- Payment document review and control.
- Admin and logistic support to the program team.
- Good skills of communication and coordination with other team members.
- Other related skills of coordination, logistics arrangement, financial process, event organization and administration.
Brief description of required skills/experience the intern should possess:
- Basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of detail focus, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to learn and take on new challenges
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
24/10/2021Preferred by Nature,
30/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
29/10/2021Mekong River Commission (MRC)
Consultant for Data Analysis for the project “Strengthening access to online skills training for young workers in Viet NamIOM
22/10/2021Friedrich Naumann Foundation for Freedom (FNF)
24/10/2021Save Vietnam's WIldlife
All year roundMCNV
25/10/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
12/12/2021Faro Recruitment Vietnam
Consultancy to Study the Feasibility and Create a “Turnkey” Bakery Business Concept for Young EntrepreneursIECD