*Please include a cover letter with your resume describing your interest and how you meet the qualifications*.
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-starter and an enthusiastic Intern to work with the Finance and Admin team.
Internship Duration : Apr 1, 2021 - September 30, 2021
Estimated number of hours per week: 40
Travel Required :No
Description of the project the Intern will complete:
Practice and learn about Admin and Accounting skills and daily work performance of the Accountant / Finance / Admin / Program Officers / Assistants through supporting the Finance/Admin and Program team includes daily payment process and project activities (events, trainings, workshops) under the supervision of the Senior Program Assistant.
Description of overall learning objectives and goals for the internship/benefit to the Intern:
To gain practical experiences in the field of Program / Projection implementation & management, Admin/ Finance management, regular duties and responsibilities of the Program / Accounting position.
- Pre-review documents submitted by the Staff/Consultant and partners (CBOs/clinics) for payment such as: travel expenses, meeting / training / workshop expenses, purchased orders, sales contracts, scan and upload to share drive.
- Rearrange/pre-review financial supporting invoices/receipts against financial reports submitted by partners for easy tracking.
- Support admin/PA team in organizing project workshops, trainings and events.
- Support Admin & Finance team to implement project activities.
- Provide translation and interpretation as needed.
- Provide other administrative and financial support as required.
Skills to be developed and/or expanded during internship:
- Insight into the working environment and understanding the culture of the organization.
- Project implementation and management.
- Payment document review and control.
- Admin and logistic support to the program team.
- Good skills of communication and coordination with other team members.
- Other related skills of coordination, logistics arrangement, financial process, event organization and administration.
Brief description of required skills/experience the intern should possess:
- Basic understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of detail focus, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to learn and take on new challenges
Must have legal authorization to work in Vietnam.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
- Official PATH emails will always arrive from an @path.org address or @silkroad.com address.
Please report any suspicious communications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)