- Conduct field survey on wildlife, specially gibbon
- Collect data on population and distribution of primates
- Collect data on habitat disturbance
- Working the park ranger to conduct patrol trip
- Writing report on species conservation
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in biology or forestry. Relevant Master degree is an advance.
- At least 2 years of experience working on nature conservation.
- Knowledge and experience in monitoring of wildlife.
- Passionate interest in wildlife conservation.
- Good communication, presentation & negotiation skills.
- Ability to speak, write and read in both English and Vietnamese.
- Basic contracted salary: VND 9.000.000/ month
- Vietnam Social & Health insurance, Sick leave, Personal leave, Maternity leave and National holidays will be based on Vietnam Labor Law.
- Annual leave 12 days/year
- You will be working in a dynamic and passionate team.
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021ARISE + Viet Nam
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International