(open to Vietnamese nationals only)
The Alliance of Bioversity International (www.bioversityinternational.org) and the International Center for Tropical Agriculture (CIAT) (www.ciat.cgiar.org) delivers research-based solutions that harness agricultural biodiversity and sustainably transform food systems to improve people’s lives. Alliance solutions address the global crises of malnutrition, climate change, biodiversity loss, and environmental degradation.
With novel partnerships, the Alliance generates evidence and mainstreams innovations to transform food systems and landscapes so that they sustain the planet, drive prosperity, and nourish people in a climate crisis.
The Alliance is part of CGIAR, a global research partnership for a food-secure future.
About the position
The OneCGIAR research initiative on Sustainable Healthy Diets through Food Systems Transformations (SHiFT) aims to stimulate the demand for/consumption of sustainable healthy diets; the production/delivery of nutritious, safe, affordable, and sustainably produced foods; while improving livelihoods, gender equity, and social inclusiveness in all subsectors of food systems. One of the objectives of Work Package 1 is to Identify, test, and evaluate potentially scalable consumer- and food environment -focused policies, innovations, and guidelines to shift consumption patterns toward sustainable healthy diets. It is within this work package that the Alliance seeks to establish the co-creation of community actions to improve the adolescents’ food environments to ensure access to and consumption of healthy and sustainable diets in Vietnam.
Toward these objectives, the Alliance is seeking for an intern to assist with the facilitation of participatory workshops with adolescent study participants. These workshops will involve introduction to the study, training on participatory video making and filming of clips, video creation, and joint evaluation of the videos.
The intern will work directly with the lead facilitator and In-country study lead.
- Contribute to the organisation of workshops
- Take notes during the workshops and group discussions
- Support the monitoring of study participants as they film clips
- Assist with the compiling of filmed clips and produced videos
- Support the review of transcripts of the workshops
- Other tasks when required
- Soft copies of all workshop and field notes in Vietnamese and English
- Reviewed transcripts of workshop proceedings
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences with research organizations.
- Good command of Vietnamese and English (Written and Oral)
- Good organization skills
- Duration: A total of 55 days over a 6-month period
- Total contract value: USD 1,650 ($30 per day) PIT included
- Payment schedule: The payment will be made based on the following schedule, and once the supervisor has confirmed deliverables:
|August||30% of the contract value (PIT included)||
|October||30% of the contract value (PIT included)||
|December||40% of the contract value (PIT included)||
To be considered for this position, please send an email to HR Unit: M.Raju@cgiar.org (Ms. Monissa Raju) with the subject line “Application: Field Intern – Your full name”. In your email, please include:
- A cover letter illustrating your motivation to apply and suitability for the above position against the listed qualifications and work responsibilities;
- A detailed curriculum vitae, including the names and email addresses of three professional referees who are knowledgeable about your skills and professional abilities.
This position is urgent and will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only qualified applicants with relevant skills and experience will be contacted. We recommend applying as soon as possible and no later than May 30, 2023.
We invite you to learn more about us at: https://alliancebioversityciat.org/Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
Việc làm tại các tổ chức phi chính phủ - NGO Recruitment
- Website: https://ngorecruitment.org/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ngorecruitment_vn
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ngorecruitment
- Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/VieclamPhichinhphu
- Youtube: http://bit.ly/Youtube_NGORecruitment
Monitoring Young Professional (USAID Learns)Social Impact/USAID Learns
Social Scientist cum Community Engagement Coordinator (OUCRU)OUCRU
Admin Intern (GIZ)GIZ
National Intern (GIZ)GIZ
Learning, Communications, and Business Development Officer - HIV, TB, and Viral Hepatitis (PATH)PATH
Human Resources and Operations Officer (AOP)Action on Poverty (AOP)
Project Admin and Finance Assistant (IOM)IOM
Project Officer - Public-Private Mix (FIT)FIT
Shipment Clerk (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi
Vietnam Stray Animal Care Programmes Officer (FOUR PAWS)FOUR PAWS
All year round
Nhân viên Kỹ thuật - IT (FOUR PAWS)Four Paws Viet
Trade Manager, Technology, EO (British Embassy)British Embassy
Supervisory Administrative Assistant (OBO) (US Embassy Hanoi)US Embassy Hanoi