- Support Program Manager (PM) in promoting and deploying the GCP Progress tool (FCS) by leading the FCS data collection and supervising the work of data collectors at field level;
- Support PM to ensure effective implementation of the annual plans and targets to contribute to the pilot of Sustainable Coffee Regions (SCR);
- Support PM to develop budget plan and monitor budget allocation for the activities in line with the approved country plan;
- Support PM to develop TORs and monitor activities at field level and consultancy assignments in delivering results per the key performance indicators and budgets agreed upon, identify problems and discuss solutions with the project and assignment implementers;
- Support the development of new projects, including supporting government and business partners to strengthen the project concepts and proposals;
- Collect and analyze required information to support the program development;
- Support GCP Program Officer and Finance Officer to review the activities’ budget and check the relevant invoices/accounting documents;
- Contribute independently to writing annual plans and annual reports.
- Support PM in convening, connecting and facilitating local multi-stakeholder platforms, including PPI compacts and other PPP platforms in the Central Highlands;
- Contribute to further development and maintenance of a relevant network of institutions and individuals, including national and local government, business, research institutions, and international donors;
- Contribute to the development of program communication materials, such as newsletters, website articles, fact sheets, etc. in collaboration with external partners;
- Ensure that country experiences and regional work are linked to and learn from each other and communicate evidence-based learning across the program.
- Support PM to identify critical opportunities for influencing, advocacy, networking in the coffee sector, particularly at the local level;
- Represent GCP for the exchange of good practices, lesson learnt and fundraising efforts at platforms, forums and conferences.
- Support the organization, including content and logistics, for meetings and workshops organized by GCP and its partners as part of the program at the field;
- Support logistic work for learning/field visits from Head Office or other related partner organizations.
- BS degree in agronomy, rural development or related field, major in crop/coffee production system preferred;
- At least 2 years of experience in technical support and coordination of agriculture projects, particularly coffee projects;
- Experience in working in agricultural value chains, particularly coffee value chain;
- Proven prior experience in planning and managing data collection, surveys, and/or interviewing people of different backgrounds;
- Ability and ease to work effectively with data collection tools, including mobile tools and apps;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and effectively in a multi-cultural environment;
- Flexible and creative approach in recognizing and responding to challenges and opportunities;
- Self-reliant, flexible and able to handle pressure, competing deadlines and multiple priorities;
- Results-oriented approach, positive thinking and good teamwork spirit;
- Proven written and oral communication skills in Vietnamese and English;
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Office 365, including SharePoint);
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 50% of working time.
- Experience of coffee value chain, private sector engagement and policy advocacy, with ability to apply underpinning knowledge in day-to-day work;
- Ability to facilitate communication, learning and knowledge management;
- Strong passion for coffee and sustainable development of coffee.
- Contract: Full-time position (40 hours/week) with 30-day annual leave; a 2-year contract, with the possibility of extension. An attractive salary to be negotiated based on her/his skills and qualifications, embedded in the GCP internal salary structure.
- Starting date: March 2020.
- Location: To be based either in Di Linh district or Krong Nang district, with frequent travel to the other district and Hanoi.
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
27/04/2021British Embassy Hanoi
04/05/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/05/2021Viện Lãnh đạo ABG
05/05/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
23/04/2021FIT & IRD