Cultural and Creative Hubs Vietnam is a project co-funded by the European Union and the British Council, implemented by the British Council in partnership with the Vietnam Institute for Culture and Arts Studies.
The project is seeking for a Final Monitoring and Evaluation Consultancy.
1. Overview of the British CouncilThe British Council is the UK’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. We build connections, understanding and trust between people in the UK and other countries through arts and culture, education and the English language. Last year we reached over 80 million people directly and 791 million people overall including online, broadcasts and publications. Founded in 1934 we are a UK charity governed by Royal Charter and a UK public body. We receive a 15 percent core funding grant from the UK government. www.britishcouncil.org
2. IntroductionCultural and Creative Hubs Vietnam is a project co-funded by the European Union and the British Council and implemented by the British Council in partnership with the Vietnam National Institute for Culture and Arts Studies (VICAS). The project aims to enhance capacity, build a network and provide legal and policy assistance for cultural and creative hubs across Vietnam. The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the sustainable development of a network of cultural and creative hubs in Vietnam. This in turn means continuing support for independent artists and creative practitioners, nurturing of freedom of artistic expression and creativity, and offering a diverse cultural life for Vietnamese people. To learn more about the project please visit: https://www.britishcouncil.vn/en/programmes/arts/cultural-creative-hubs-vietnam
3. Scope of WorkAs Cultural and Creative Hubs Vietnam will conclude by the end of March 2021, the project team is now developing a comprehensive evaluation plan for this three-year project. We are looking to recruit a consultant with expansive experience in Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) to support our team with a joint overview and analysis of existing monitoring database, and to conduct an independent evaluation of the results and impact of the project.
The scope of work for the MEL consultant include:
- Review all technical interim reports and other useful project documents to establish an understanding of the project structure and activities from April 2018 up to the present (1 day);
- Review, discuss and present any suggestions for improvement to the current project Logframe (1 day);
- Review the project end-line survey form(s) and present any suggestions for improvement in line with the project Logframe (1 day);
- Review and analysis results of the end-line survey report to generate content for the evaluation report (3 days);
- Plan and carry out a plan of interviews with project key stakeholders to form 3-4 thematic case studies. The theme of these case studies will be discussed and agreed with the project. The interviews will be for a maximum of 20 people. (10 days);
- Writing of final evaluation report (10 days);
- Plan and run a MEL workshop with project key stakeholders (2 days);
- Meetings and communications with project team (2 days).
- One final evaluation report (maximum 20 A4 pages not including appendices) ∙ Appendices including as the minimum: 1. Complete summary of monitoring data review and analysis; 2. Complete summary of qualitative data from interviews; 3. Full case studies; 4. Revised project Logframe (if applicable); 5. Revised end-line survey form(s) (if applicable); an interview plan and interview transcription of all interviews conducted (audio files stored in internet link accepted); and 6. signed consent forms/information release forms from all interviewees in accordance with the British Council’s information management policy.
Please send your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23.59 Vietnam time, 26 February 2021.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
28/04/2021Fauna & Flora International
30/04/2021Đại sứ quán Hoa Kỳ
16/04/2021Save the Children
20/04/2021GGGI - The Global Green Growth Institute
All year roundGIZ
19/04/2021World Vision International (WVV)