Request for Proposal
Final project evaluation consultant
The Fred Hollows Foundation in Vietnam (FHFVN) has been working with government partners at the provincial and district levels in a decentralised health system over the past 28 years, making very significant progress in increasing the delivery of and access to eye health services in 20 provinces across the country. As the country is on its way towards achieving the WHO’s recommended CSR target as a measure of coverage and access to services, FHFVN has been placing an increasing emphasis on upholding standards of quality along with the quantity that is being achieved.
Through the Better Quality for Eye Care project 2016-2021 (BEQUEC), FHFVN is using its experience and established relationships and influence to take a health systems approach, working with partners to develop guidelines and policies to be endorsed at the national level. It is expected that this work will leverage the FHFVN’s work across the entire Vietnamese eye health sector to deliver a sustainable impact.
FHFVN is seeking expressions of interest from individuals or consulting companies interested in undertaking the final project evaluation for BEQUEC project and meet the following selection criteria: (The timeline, work details and selection criteria are as in the attached Terms of Reference (ToR)).
- At least 7 years of team leader experience of project evaluation.
- Knowledge and experience of programs focused on blindness prevention and health system in Viet Nam
- Knowledge and experience of health policy influencing and advocacy
- Demonstrable experience in monitoring and evaluating public health programs/eye health programs, including the development and use of quantitative and qualitative data collection tools and participatory evaluation methods.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent English report writing skills
Please review the attached ToR carefully. To express interest in undertaking the work described, please submit the following documents by email to: email@example.com, by 5 March 2021:
- A cover letter outlining how you meet the key selection criteria and including two references.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Copies or links to two examples of previous written work (e.g. published reports or executive summaries of past evaluations) that are relevant to this assignment.
- A financial proposal for undertaking the evaluation, outlining daily consultant rates and any other expenses as requested in the ToR.
Please contact Ms. Truong To Huong – procurement coordinator via phone on +84 914460760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
11/03/2021USAID Wildlife Asia
11/03/2021Đại sứ quán Hàn quốc
19/03/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
31/03/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
19/03/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
07/03/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
01/05/2021World Vision Vietnam (WVV)
All year roundWorld Vision Vietnam (WVV)
05/04/2021USAID Learns/Social Impact
14/03/2021World Vision (WVV)
20/03/2021World Vision (WVV)
31/03/2021World Vision (WVV)
17/03/2021World Vision (WVV)
17/03/2021Fauna & Floral International (FFI)