Request for Proposal Final project evaluation consultant
The Fred Hollows Foundation in Vietnam (FHFVN) has been working with government partners at the provincial and district levels in a decentralised health system over the past 28 years, making very significant progress in increasing the delivery of and access to eye health services in 20 provinces across the country. As the country is on its way towards achieving the WHO’s recommended CSR target as a measure of coverage and access to services, FHFVN has been placing an increasing emphasis on upholding standards of quality along with the quantity that is being achieved.
Through the Better Quality for Eye Care project 2016-2021 (BEQUEC), FHFVN is using its experience and established relationships and influence to take a health systems approach, working with partners to develop guidelines and policies to be endorsed at the national level. It is expected that this work will leverage the FHFVN’s work across the entire Vietnamese eye health sector to deliver a sustainable impact.
FHFVN is seeking expressions of interest from individuals or consulting companies interested in undertaking the final project evaluation for BEQUEC project and meet the following selection criteria: (The timeline, work details and selection criteria are as in the attached Terms of Reference (ToR)).
- At least 7 years of team leader experience of project evaluation.
- Knowledge and experience of programs focused on blindness prevention and health system in Viet Nam
- Knowledge and experience of health policy influencing and advocacy
- Demonstrable experience in monitoring and evaluating public health programs/eye health programs, including the development and use of quantitative and qualitative data collection tools and participatory evaluation methods.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent English report writing skills
Please review the attached ToR carefully. To express interest in undertaking the work described, please submit the following documents by email to: email@example.com, by 5 March 2021:
- A cover letter outlining how you meet the key selection criteria and including two references.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Copies or links to two examples of previous written work (e.g. published reports or executive summaries of past evaluations) that are relevant to this assignment.
- A financial proposal for undertaking the evaluation, outlining daily consultant rates and any other expenses as requested in the ToR.
Please contact Ms. Truong To Huong – procurement coordinator via phone on +84 914460760 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position Du lịch nhật bản, hướng dẫn du lịch Nhật và đánh giá địa điểm Nhật Bản Japan travel news, japan travel guides, japan holiday destinations and japan reviews
05/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
15/08/2021Action on Poverty in Vietnam
01/08/2021Catholic Relief Services
08/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG))
06/08/2021NGO Climate Change Working Group (CCWG)
01/08/2021Management and Sustainable Development Institute
10/08/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
Asia for Animals Coalition Assistant - Farm Animals / Animals Asia Animal Welfare Assistant – Farm AnimalsAnimals Asia
15/08/2021Cục Y tế dự phòng
30/07/2021Save the Children
08/08/2021Action On Poverty