EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH AN INTERNATIONAL NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION (INGO)
Established in 2005, PSI/Vietnam is affiliated with an international network spanning more than 50 countries around the world. PSI/Vietnam has used social marketing techniques to fill market gaps and motivate improved health behaviors including malaria, TB, reproductive health, HIV/AIDS, sanitation & hygiene, and non-communicable diseases. PSI provides products, services and behavior change communications that improve the health and well-being of underserved communities. For more information: www.psi.org
PSI currently seeks a high motivated individual to work as FINANCE/ADM INTERN with our dynamic, results-oriented team in Hanoi.
This position will be the full-time and up to 01-year Internship Agreement and will report to Finance Coordinator.
Position summary: The Finance/Adm Intern will have opportunities to participate and learn from PSI’s Finance management system and Administration activities under the guidance/support of Finance Coordinator and in close collaboration with PSI’s HR/Admin team. He/she is expected to use common senses and specialized skills to the best of his/her ability to contribute to PSI’s mission.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supporting daily finance work including review and verification of documents; cross-check with Procurement to ensure all quotations and Bridger Insight Report are properly documented;
- preparation of payment/receipt/journal vouchers.
- Conducting document filing and scanning to financial accounting system
- Supporting Finance Coordinator in other tasks including preparing monthly financial statements, assisting with audits
- Serving as back-up role for reception area with relevant responsibilities e.g., handing with business calls, or visitors.
- Work with HR/Adm team for organizing social events e.g., birthday, happy hour, children day, team meeting…
- Translate PSI’s documents/emails when required and appropriate.
- Performing other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Joining this internship program at PSI Vietnam, the Intern will be provided with opportunity:
- To gain valuable working experience in various Finance & HR/Adm activities, be familiar with professional working system
- To provide good background for starting your future career including letter of reference on your performance
- To work in friendly and professional environment
- To be eligible for monthly operational allowance up to US$150 plus travel allowance when implementing tasks outside Hanoi
- To be eligible for the high-class, private health and 24/7 accident insurance package
- To be eligible for annual vacation, holiday, sick leave as per PSI’s policy
- Fresh graduating in finance/accounting or relevant fields
- Have an essential knowledge on Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word. Power-point, etc.)
- Willing and to learn new things.
- Have positive and can-do attitudes, enthusiasm, and be happy in working as a team.
- Good English (speaking and writing) would be an asset.
Interested candidates are requested to submit detailed curriculum vitae (CV) with a letter of interest as well as copies of relevant certificates/degrees as soon as possible (ASAP) through email: firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 January 2021. Please do not contact via telephone. Dossier will not be returned.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
22/01/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
28/01/2021U.S. Embassy Hanoi