AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), based in Los Angeles, California, is the largest community-based provider of HIV/AIDS care and treatment in the United States. AHF provides and shares its expertise in health care systems and management of HIV/AIDS programs in resource poor settings globally. It has its presence in Asia, Latin America/Caribbean, Eastern Europe and Africa. AHF Asia Bureau Secretariat is located and based in Cambodia, which currently provides support to the HIV/AIDS treatment and management programs in India, China, Cambodia, Thailand, Nepal, Laos, Myanmar, Indonesia and Vietnam.
AHF in Vietnam is focusing on the area of HIV/AIDS care and treatment to save lives for people living with HIV/AIDS in the country. In order to expand our operations, we are now seeking a talented, dedicated and committed Finance & Admin Officer to join our team.
- Division: Global
- Department: Asia Bureau
- Country: Vietnam
- Supervisor Title: Country Program Director
- Prepare by: Country Program Director
I. Position summary:
An Finance & Admin Officer fulfills AHF’s mission of providing life-saving care and treatment to people living with HIV/AIDS by supporting basic finance related work tasks, general administration, HR and logistical works for AHF Hanoi Office, AHF branch office in Ho Chi Minh city as well as project sites.
This position is responsible for and taking the leading role in undertaking various finance and administration activities through the efficient handling of finance related work tasks, communications, information dissemination, reception, office management, general administrative support functions and provide the interpretation/translation services accurately to AHF’s international visitors and correspondences.
II. Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be responsibility to keep the office petty cash and purchase essential office supplies/stationaries and other related based on the approval of CPD
- Work with vendors to prepare letter of agreement (LA), contracts,… to procure HIV test kits, essential drugs and other program related assigned by CPD
- Reviews, analyses and verifies all AHF business transactions; incl. accruals
- Provide cash management oversight. Prepares monthly cash call and manages cash flows by assuring that adequate cash is available
- Manages staff advances assuring that advances are controlled, monitored, and cleared. Assures that policies are followed
- Monitor the development of drug, condoms and test kit inventory reporting and value
- Ensures the timely receipt of financial and program reports from the partner organizations
- Ensures that all financial and accounting requests and submissions are in compliance with AHF policies and procedures as well as with local accounting and tax regulations
- Review monthly general ledger for accuracy
- Compares actual spend with the approved budget lines and explains variances
- Provides support with annual financial audits, contract audits, and any additional audits as necessary
- Maintains and updates fixed asset schedules (capex and non-capex items); ensures tagging of the assets
- Assist in the procurement process; ensures process follows AHF guidelines
- Support local team with financial information and explanation
- Assist AHF in assuring compliance with local law and regulations
- Support the team to develop the budget for the project sites and review the financial reports of the sites if needed
- Performs other duties as required by CPD.
- Answer the telephone, take and deliver messages
- Welcome guests and visitors
- Send/collect mails and distribute to the receivers
- Distribute incoming faxes, memos and newspapers
- File, type and make photocopy of document as needed
- Ensure efficient use of office equipment (air-condition, computers, printers, fax, telephones, photocopier, etc.) by staff, guests and consultants
- Arrange maintenance as required or on periodic contract basis for communication systems and other equipment: phone, email, fax, photocopier, etc
- Provide administration support to other teams as required: car service, stationary order, etc. and payment preparation
- Logistics for meetings, conferences and workshops
- Get quotes and order office supplies such as stationery and general office equipment within the budget guidelines of the organization, adhering to the national purchasing policy by sourcing best suppliers in terms of price, quality and services and ensuring necessary quotes and bids are obtained
- Coordinate and assist with various project purchase requirements as required
- Control and verify all expenditures monthly and annually of Hanoi Office and to ensure they are allocated correctly against approved budgets
- Administer petty cash, process and file financial documentation
- Prepare logistic for workshops/conferences (if requested) such as photocopy documents, stationaries, contract the partners, arrange location, invitation letter, etc.
- Send mailer, parcel
- Hotel booking, arrange car rental for AHF staff or the consultant
- Support/carry out the purchasing work/checking the quotations for the project if requested
- Support in translating the projects documents/emails from English into Vietnamese when needed
- Be responsibility and assigned by CPM to do working tasks relating to HR at AHF Hanoi and AHF branch Office in Hochiminh City.
HR work tasks
- Be responsibility for all process to recruit new staff (from prepare JD, announcement, set up interview, and employment contract preparation,)
- Be responsibility to prepare HR-related reports to submit AHF in the Bureau and in LA
Please find the attached JD (20221013-jd-vn-finance-and-admin-officer) for further details.
Deadline for application submission: 28th October 2022.Kênh kiến thức kỹ năng, phát triển bản thân, hướng nghiệp, blog nhân sự
05/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact
04/12/2022USAID Learns - Social Impact