The Finance, Administration and Human Resources Manager role is based in Hanoi City, Vietnam. The role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and leads four direct reports. The Finance, Administration and Human Resources Manager is a key member of the organizations leadership team and will oversee the financial, administrative and human resources functions of the organization.
It is reasonable to assume that the Finance, Administration and Human Resources Manager will be required to undertake additional tasks, as required, when requested by the Chief Executive Officer.
The Finance, Administration and Human Resources Manager’s performance in the role will be appraised by the Chief Executive Officer. Every effort should be made by the Finance, Administration and Human Resources Manager to record personal achievements and outcomes throughout the year in order to provide supporting evidence of his/her performance at his/her annual appraisal.
- Lead the coordination of e-accounting operations, financial reporting, planning, budget management and accounting procedures and internal controls;
- Oversee the payment of disbursements, contractual compliance and ensure all obligations to suppliers, vendors and others are fulfilled in a timely manner;
- Oversee the continuous improvement of internal financial policies and systems to increase operational capacity and ensure adherence to all relevant regulations;
- Ensure compliance with donor financial regulations;
- Ensure appropriate financial controls comply with relevant country legislation;
- Lead the Development and Program teams in the preparation of budgets and financial forms for new grant applications;
- Oversee financial reporting to donors and prepare financial reports for the Board of Directors; and
- Collaborate with external auditors to facilitate annual audits and tax filing.
- Oversee the management all office facilities including IT, furniture and fixtures, office security, office equipment & machinery, general office safety and staff safety, follows up renewal of office rental contracts;
- Oversee and manages office licenses and organizational reporting for government agencies;
- Obtaining visas, resident cards and/or work permits for staff or guests if/when necessary; and
- Lead the preparation of operational and project contracts as required.
Human Resource Management
- Lead workforce planning in collaboration with the management team to ensure alignment with the organization’s strategy and to mitigate the impact of staff turnover on projects and on AIP Foundation operations;
- Oversee all HR functions including:
- Monthly payroll, insurances including Social, Health and Unemployment insurance;
- Managing labor contracts and other labor related documents in a timely manner to mitigate the impact of expiration, renewal and adjustments;
- Leading the resolution of conflicts, breaches of the Code of Conduct and disciplinary and/or termination procedures;
- Overseeing the recruitment of national staff in accordance with project requirements including updating job descriptions, advertising, short listing as required; and
- Monitoring staff appraisals in collaboration with line managers;
- Oversee compliance with Staff Handbook policies, procedures and expectations in particular the appropriate standards of conduct outlined therein and update the Staff Handbook as required; and
- Ensuring legal compliance with local labor regulations in each country.
Key working relationships
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders including AIP Foundation leadership team and all personnel, volunteers, donors, sponsors and government department representatives.
Qualifications, Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree required; member of professional accounting association is preferred;
- At least 10 years’ experience in a similar role, INGO experience is preferred;
- Good verbal and written English and Vietnamese communication skills;
- Ability to oversee and manage large financial grants for multiple programs;
- Honest and trustworthy;
- A dynamic and professional individual who demonstrates initiative;
- Ability to prioritize while managing stakeholder expectations;
- Flexible attitude;
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Flexibility to travel locally and internationally if required; and
- Willingness to commit to AIP Foundation’s mission, vision and core values.
Interested candidates should send applications to email@example.com
Deadline for submission: February 28, 2020.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
12/02/2021Center for Community Health Research and Development (CCRD)
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS