We are looking for a Finance and Admin Officer, USAID-Biodiversity Conservation Program, based in Lam Dong. Under the supervision of the Provincial Coordinator, the Finance and Admin Officer provides administrative support and finance management for the USAID Biodiversity Conservation activities in Lam Dong province.
Want to make a positive difference to the future of people and our one shared home - the Earth? Working at WWF could be your opportunity of a lifetime.
All around the world, people are waking up to the deepening crisis of nature loss. A growing realization that nature is our life-support system. And that nobody will be spared from the impacts of its loss. Here at WWF, we are helping to tackle this enormous global challenge.
Our people come from hugely diverse backgrounds and with a variety of expertise, ranging from HR and finance to advocacy and conservation science. We welcome applications from anyone who believes they can help us create a better future for people and wildlife.
What we do
We are an independent conservation organization, striving to sustain the natural world for the benefit of people and wildlife. From individuals and communities to business and government, we are part of a growing coalition calling on world leaders to set nature on the path to recovery by 2030. Together, we seek to protect and restore natural habitats, stop the mass extinction of wildlife, and make the way we produce and consume sustainably.
WWF was one of the first International non-government organizations working in Vietnam. In 1985, WWF began working on a national conservation strategy and since then has worked closely with the Vietnamese Government on a diverse range of environmental issues and implemented field activities across the country. Find out more at http://vietnam.panda.org/. WWF recognizes that its employees are its most important asset. A competent workforce, thoroughly trained, properly motivated and bound together by mutual trust and common objectives is crucial to the success of WWF.
Key requirements for the role:
- Bachelor degree in one of the following fields: Accounting, Business Administration, Finance
- At least five year of relevant work experience in finance and accounting;
- Experience on other international development projects; experience with USAID-funded projects is highly desirable;
- Identifies and aligns with the core values of the WWF organization: Courage, Collaboration, Respect & Integrity.
- Demonstrates WWF behaviors in ways of working: Strive for Impact, Listen Deeply, Collaborate Openly, Innovate Fearlessly;
- Adheres to WWF’s brand values, which are: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging;
The detailed terms of references can be found here: https://vietnam.panda.org/en/get_involved/jobs/?uNewsID=367099
How to apply:
Interested candidates should email a cover letter, curriculum vitae in English, and scan/photo of relevant diplomas/certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title: [April 2021] Finance and Admin Officer - Full name in the subject of the email by April 21st, 2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
“WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.”Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
25/05/2021Save the Children International
28/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
31/05/2021Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI)
21/05/2021IC - VVAF
20/05/2021Climate Change Working Group - WWF