ASEAN-AUSTRALIA COUNTER TRAFFICKING
Terms of Reference
Finance and Administration Officer – Vietnam
About the organisation
Cardno is a global consulting organisation that manages projects for major donors, delivering aid work in various disciplines such as education, health, governance, resource and environment management and infrastructure. Our work expands across Europe, Latin and North America, Asia, the Pacific and Africa. With over 6,000 staff worldwide, our vision is to be a world leader in the provision of professional services to improve the physical and social environment.
About the program:
ASEAN–Australia Counter Trafficking (ASEAN-ACT) continues Australia’s long running collaboration with ASEAN and its member states to end human trafficking in our region.
The program will principally work on strengthening the justice sector response to human trafficking, while opening up new partnerships with allied government agencies, civil society and business. It will engage all 10 ASEAN Member States in some capacity and will continue national-level programming in Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.
The Finance and Administration Officer (FAO) will support the Operations Manager (OM) and the Vietnam Country Manager (CM) in a range of activities which may include finances, administration, logistics, and human resources.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Finance and Administration Officer (FAO) will work closely with the Country Manager and Operations Manager and is a member of the Country Team.
The Finance and Administration Officer will work in a timely and detailed manner to ensure ASEAN-ACTs financial data is complete, accurate and complies with the programs policies and procedures. The position will work closely with the Country Manager, Operations Manager, and the Hub team in support with administration, finances, and logistics as required. Specifically, the FAO will:
– Budget Management
- Work closely with the CM and OM, manage the country program and activity budget;
– Policies and Procedure
- Under the direction of the OM ensure internal controls are adhered to and policies and procedures as per the Operations Manual are implemented and any updates/changes to be communicated to country team members clearly and effectively;
- Prepare vouchers for cash and bank transactions and record transactions in MYOB accounting program in a timely manner;
- Monitor and maintain the advance payment system;
- Reconcile the bank and petty cash accounts monthly as per the month end timetable;
- Prepare the monthly finance report as per the month end timetable and submit it to the OM;
- Provide required financial and administrative data and reports to the OM as required;
- Provide financial details/inputs in program reports;
- Assist the OM in responding to any Cardno or DFAT audit requests;
– Cash Management
- Process petty cash payments and acquittals, banking, transfers and payments;
- Prepare monthly requests for the program funds;
- Correspond with banks on financial matters and inform OM about all activities regarding the bank transactions;
– Office management
- Establish, purchase, and maintain an inventory of essential office consumables such as office supplies and stationery;
- Manage the program office files, ensuring all expenditure has adequate supporting documents as per the Operations Manual;
- Scan all files and upload to OneDrive each month as part of the month end process;
- Manage assets and all procurement including purchasing, assets register, physical of asset check, disposal, and hand-over of fixed assets;
- Coordinate and manage staff insurance with the Cardno corporate team if application and notify the OM of all insurance policy changes;
- Arrange for office asset insurance;
- Arrange and coordinate logistics for program related travel including visa, airfares, accommodation and transport, and liaise with the Logistics Coordinator to provide updates of bookings where required.
– Activity support
- Provide logistics that relates to training, workshops and meetings, and any other program events; Liaise with country teams and management to confirm and book venues andservices for program activities;
- Support the Country Team with workshop materials and set up workshop venue;
- Manage the payment process of travel allowance to counterparts in accordance with the Program Operations Manual;
- Support the Country Team at events, trainings or other program activities to ensure quality delivery and high standards.
– Ensure compliance with DFAT core policies, including but not limited to Disability and Child Protection Policy.
– Other duties as directed by the OM.
- Post-secondary or tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, such as financial management, accounting, or public administration is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in financial management, preparing budgets and expenditure reports
- Good interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills and able to maintain good relationships with colleagues and external counterparts and stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with demonstrated experience in assisting to organise meetings and events including arranging travel and logistics; and
- Ability to work under pressure whilst ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- The words ‘Finance and Administration Officer – Vietnam’ in the email subject
- Your CV
Applications close at Sunday, 5PM Bangkok time, 22nd March 2020.
Deadline for applications: 5PM Bangkok time, 22nd March 2020
Position: Finance and Administration Officer – Vietnam
Position Status: National Position
Duration: 2 years with the possibility of extension
Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Remuneration, Performance Management and Reporting Framework: As per ASEAN-ACT HR Framework
Queries relating to this position should be directed to email@example.com
It is essential that you quote ‘Finance and Administration Officer – Vietnam’ in your email title, or you may not receive a response.
Cardno is committed to child protection and safeguarding the welfare of children in the delivery of our International Development programs. Recruitment and selection procedures reflect this commitment and will include relevant criminal record checks.
Cardno is an equal opportunity employer
Cardno encourages women to apply. Cardno recognises the moral and legal responsibility to provide an equal opportunity workplace by ensuring that all recruitment and selection decisions are based on the best qualified and experienced candidate who can perform the genuine inherent requirements of the position.
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
15/12/2020United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
14/12/2020Center for Education Promotion and Empowerment of Women – CEPEW
15/12/2020World Food Programme (WFP)
29/11/2020Trường Dạy Tiếng Anh và Dạy Nghề Thăng Long
30/11/2020World Wildlife Fund (WWF) - Vietnam