Finance and Administration Specialists
CHEMONICS INTERNATIONAL SEEKS FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION SPECIALISTS FOR AN ANTICIPATED USAID-FUNDED PROJECT IN VIETNAM
Chemonics International Inc., a global consulting and international development firm, seeks qualified and highly motivated candidates for long-term positions on the anticipated USAID-funded Improving Private Sector Competitiveness activity. This upcoming activity aims to remove constraints and build the competitiveness of small and growing businesses (SGBs) in Vietnam, especially those led by vulnerable populations. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
Chemonics seeks project finance and administration specialists with expertise in the following areas:
- Project operations
- Finance and bookkeeping
- Grants and subcontract management
- Human resources
- Bachelor’s degree in international relations, business administration or a related field
- Experience with international donor-funded projects required; knowledge of USAID and its contractual and reporting requirements preferred
- Computer literacy in word processing, spreadsheets, and preparations of graphics, tables, charts with Microsoft office (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and experience in using accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills required with demonstrated ability to work with diverse individuals and groups
- Professional verbal and written proficiency in English and Vietnamese
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached to VietnamIPSCRecruit@chemonics.com by March 10, 2020. Early applications are encouraged. Please include the area of specialization in the email subject line. No telephone inquiries please. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. The EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice is available at: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics.
Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.Candidates have to confirm having received the recruitment information through the recruiting channel NGO Recruitment in the application letter for this position
- Kênh khám phá và trải nghiệm của giới trẻ, những chuyến đi dài tuổi trẻ, khám phá thiên nhiên, trải nghiệm leo núi, ẩm thực cuộc sống bốn phương
- Cộng đồng chơi xe ô tô Hà Nội
- All the latest news in Vietnam
- Kênh sức khỏe, kiến thức sức khỏe hữu ích, cẩm nang sức khỏe, rèn luyện sức khỏe, thể dục thể thao, sức khỏe cộng đồng
- Cộng đồng đam mê phiêu lưu, trải nghiệm xe, đánh giá xe, xe côn tay, xe phân khối lớn,xe tay ga
- Tin tức thị trường bất động sản, đất đai, nhà đất mới nhất
04/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam
29/01/2021LIN Center for Community Development
28/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
29/01/2021Làng Trẻ Em SOS
05/02/2021SOS Children's Villages Vietnam