Position: Finance & Administrative Assistant
Work place: Hanoi
Length of position: One year, extendable based on performance and funding
Reports to: Associate Director, Finance and Operations
The Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) is a trusted advisor to governments worldwide, helping them transform the way they provide health services. Established in Vietnam in 2006, CHAI works with a number of departments in the Ministry of Health to help reach national goals related to COVID-19, hepatitis, TB, malaria and vaccinations. CHAI has emphasized a sustainable and integrative approach to health systems strengthening premised on a close partnership with government to build national capacity so that programs can continue without our support.
CHAI’s team in Vietnam consists of a core of 18 staff in addition to staff at the regional and global levels.
The Finance & Administrative Assistant will provide daily administrative, office operations and finance support to the CHAI Vietnam office. The Finance Administrative Assistant will be supervised by the Associate Director, Finance and Operations and will collaborate with all staff.
- Provide support in trainings, workshops, meeting and mentoring preparation (e.g. printing materials, logistics arrangements, etc.);
- Assist in preparing letters to partners, local government authorities and other project/program documents upon requests;
- Assist in translation and interpretation from English to Vietnamese and vice versa;
- Arrange travel logistics for team members on business trips (e.g. air tickets, accommodations, airport taxis, car rentals);
- Assist in obtaining work permits, visas and resident cards for expatriate staff and visitors;
- Assist in managing the office filing system (both soft and hard correspondences, project/program documents);
- Take notes at team meetings;
- Maintain office supplies and office maintenance;
- Support in handling some basic accounting tasks including tracking expenditures, handling petty cash and payments, etc.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Development, business, economics or linguistics background
- Native Vietnamese speaker
- Fluent in English
- Computer literacy: Fluent in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows, and ability to conduct internet research
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and determination to meet deadlines
- Office administration experience
13/12/2021Đại sứ quán Nhật Bản
10/12/2021British Consulate-General in Ho Chi Minh City
03/01/2022Save the Children
17/12/2021Save the Children
17/12/2021Save The Children
10/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
15/12/2021U.S. Embassy in Hanoi
17/12/2021ARISE + Viet Nam
15/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
10/12/2021The U.S Embassy Hanoi
13/12/2021The U.S. Mission to Vietnam
12/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International
30/12/2021SOS Children’s Villages International